• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-12-12, 7:51AM PST

Protect your assets with a Nevada Corporation (all types) or LLC (Limited Liability Company).

I do them for $299 including the initial filing fee and one year Nevada Resident Agent Service.

I also do the latest Series LLC. and have hundreds of aged and shelf corporations available at wholesale prices.

I have nearly 40 years experience, my prices are the lowest and my personal service is the best.

Please call my office for any questions at:

702 252-0014 or my cell 702-415-0905
you can also reach me on my toll free number: (800) 958-7033

Nevada Only, LLC.,
6135 S Rainbow Blvd.,
Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89118
www.nevadaonly.com
e-mail: [email protected]
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 955068935

http://humboldt.craigslist.org/lgs/955068935.html

Found this on Craig's List. (Actually GOOGLE found it on Craig's List)

AMAZING!!!

It's going to take a lot of $299 filings to fund an airline...

I'll give em 8 months tops.

You're way too optimistic. My money goes to that they will never even start proving runs......or even get an airplane. For that matter, I wouldn't bet that they will even get manuals approved. What a joke of an idea for an airline.

Based on the CEO's past history, it looks like he rented an office. Now he plans to make his money by selling fake applications to unemployed pilots for an airline that does not exist. Once the applications stop coming in, he will make up an excuse as to why the airline will not start even though he never actually did anything towards actually starting an airline.

Based on the CEO's past history, it looks like he rented an office. Now he plans to make his money by selling fake applications to unemployed pilots for an airline that does not exist. Once the applications stop coming in, he will make up an excuse as to why the airline will not start even though he never actually did anything towards actually starting an airline.

Easy way to make a buck if you can get away with it.... i hope a lot of pissed off pilots are able to hang his ass when things never launch.

Makes me physically sick to look at that website..

Scam artist.. Send his ass back to prison

Latest resources

Back