Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Family Airlines wanting 50 bucks to apply- does it ever end?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what I think everyone should do? We should all check on Family Airline's certification process, several times a day. Their phone number is on their website.

You wouldn't want to be the one left out in the cold when they start up. It sounds like things are really happening there, so again...check in with them by phone, about 6 times a day.

When I was at Shuttle America, one of our more "flamboyant" flight attendants wanted to start his own airline. I couldn't believe the retards that were sending him their resumes. I saw him in our crewroom with a stack of at least 500. But he wasn't charging 50 bucks so maybe these guys weren't as stupid as the guys sending their check into Family.

Vegas to Miami with a revenue potential of about $35,000? No opportunity for success there.

Also, 747-400's - yet they ask if you want to be a flight engineer? Hedging their bets there, too.

Run, Forrest, Run.

Almost worth applying to be an inside mole. If anything, steal some office supplies. Oh wait, you probably have to supply your own for the 'opportunity' to work a great airline. HA! The whole thing is so comical.

Latest resources

Back