Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Family Airlines wanting 50 bucks to apply- does it ever end?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Send me your app and I will take a look at it for $25. Half off. You heard it correctly. Half off. Just PM it to me and I will send you my address so you can send your non refundable check for $25. I am planning to operate A380’s. I have plans to fly 1200 of them next year. Starting pay will be $200 an hour for F.O.s and $500 an hour for Captains. I prefer guys with minimal experience so you can learn the way we are going to do things around here very easily with out bias. So what are you waiting for? Send me money!

On a serious note: Does anyone here know how to look and see if they actually have a 747 on order at all?

Damn AV8, you beat me to it. Maybe we can merge my paper airline with yours. If we go public first with individual IPO's, then do a straight stock for stock swap, we can make a fortune.

More than a few airlines in the early '80s charged to "process" your application. Nothing new here.

Except that there is no airline at the other end.

How much do I have to pay to get interviewed for VP of Flight Ops? That's got to be worth at least $500.

Sorry, Capt. Dan probably has that position.

More than a few airlines in the early '80s charged to "process" your application. Nothing new here.

You really should do a search before you create a ignorant, dismissive post like this again. You've been around here long enough to have seen at least five or six Family Airlines resurrections and every single one of them was nothing but a scam.

SCAM, folks. Not legit. Not ever.

Omg!! That Website Looks So Bogus I Don't Know What To Say. Call The Fbi Cybercrime Division And Have Them Investigate. I Would Not Trust That Site At All.

Send me your app and I will take a look at it for $25. Half off. You heard it correctly. Half off. Just PM it to me and I will send you my address so you can send your non refundable check for $25. I am planning to operate A380’s. I have plans to fly 1200 of them next year. Starting pay will be $200 an hour for F.O.s and $500 an hour for Captains. I prefer guys with minimal experience so you can learn the way we are going to do things around here very easily with out bias. So what are you waiting for? Send me money!

A380's? I hope you plan on running them, all business class between MDW and ORD. Where do I send the 25 bucks?!

That's ambitious Waka...I was planning on starting service between A and C concourses in MCI and A and F in PHL.

PHL and MCI crew bases, folks! What's not to love?

I'll take a look at your resume for $5, but you'll have to pay $50 to interview.

Latest resources

Back