Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Family Airlines wanting 50 bucks to apply- does it ever end?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IT has to be a A SCAM - DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY

jUST LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE - IT LOOKS LIKE A SCAM SITE - THEY ARE TRYING TO FEED OF PEOPLE THAT NEED JOBS. With all the furlough pilots out there, lets say 1,500 unemployed pilots apply at $50.00 non refundable. Somebody just made $75,000 sitting on their computer laughing at us.

www.familyairlines.com

yep 500 resumes a week times 50 bucks do the math thats 25K per week pure profit( if everyone decides to send them money) i dont think i want to compete with 15000 other people for just a few possible slots- that are probably already filled-- and thats IF they even get off the ground.

Family Airlines
Flight Crew Application
Thank you for your interest in joining Family Airlines flight crew. Family Airlines has been receiving approximately 500 resumes per week from pilots all over the world requesting an opportunity to join its flight crew.
In order to cover the cost of reviewing these resumes, we have decided to request that $50 be submitted along with a formal application. This will assure a priority number is assigned to the application. This will not only help Family cover its cost, but separate those truly interested in obtaining a flight crew position with Family.
Please understand by submitting a formal application, is by no means a promise of employment. Family intends to hire only the most qualified individuals for its flight crews.

pixel.gif

If you prefer to send a check:
Family Airlines Incorporated
6135 S Rainbow Blvd., Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89118

More than a few airlines in the early '80s charged to "process" your application. Nothing new here.

More than a few airlines in the early '80s charged to "process" your application. Nothing new here.

Yeah at real airlines, not ones that exist on paper in a small office in a strip mall in Las Vegas. Check out their high quality videos on you tube.

Hi, I'm Captain Dan...................I'm a huge scam artist. Send me your money. My 5 year old knows this is a scam.

Well Einstein, the new thing here is the lack of a real airline:

"Family Airline" is a scam, it ain't no airline, it has never flown and never will.

The guy behind the ad is a dreamer with no experience operating a B-747 or any airliner.

Many years ago I worked for a "low-cost" B-747 operator called Tower Air. Even with a good infrastructure, good crew/mx/load-factors, etc we went out of business..18 years after a shaky start-up.

Same with Pan-Am...Lots of B-747s flying on discount tickets: They still bought the farm with fuel at next to nothing.

This Family thing ain't gone happen...JetBlue did OK initially back then with low-cost and smart airplanes.
If they tried the same experiment with B-747s, they would most likely be history right now.
So would Spirit and Air-Tran if they tried the "jumbo".

Ask Freddy Laker: He knew how to go bust with big birds.

Latest resources

Back