falcon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fandango

I was in MIA recently.....ran into a guy at panam that said falcon is hiring again...all i found is some hatred for the owner...(with all dead links) and reference to a single flight one of their crews did during the spirit strike. Guy said that all of the other pilots refused to do it...capt was an early retirement delta guy who didnt give a crap...fo was oblivious....both fired shortly after for other stuff....any real and current info? are they hiring ca's as well as fo's? do you have to have a dc9 type for capt slot? Any real info would be appreciated.

Falcon

A friend was in ground school recently at Falcon Air but a better offer came up and he bailed.

His impressions were that the training instructors and certificate management (no comments on owner, although I know some good stories!) were qualified, good people. There was optimism a new route to the Carribean would land jobs based in Florida instead of the Southwest and QOL would improve.

I haven't read or heard anything good about this company other than the few short sentences I just typed. If you have interest I would keep searching and find a way to get in contact with some current pilots. My friend did not need to have a type when he went to training a couple months ago. I believe they are trying to require applicants to be typed but beggars can't be choosers if you know what I'm sayin'.

I was in MIA recently.....ran into a guy at panam that said falcon is hiring again...all i found is some hatred for the owner...(with all dead links) and reference to a single flight one of their crews did during the spirit strike. Guy said that all of the other pilots refused to do it...capt was an early retirement delta guy who didnt give a crap...fo was oblivious....both fired shortly after for other stuff....any real and current info? are they hiring ca's as well as fo's? do you have to have a dc9 type for capt slot? Any real info would be appreciated.

Don't you work for Falcon?

Latest resources

Back