• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 900EX vs. G-IV SP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And sorry for the typos. This old arsed bberry won't para space. Embraers for life. Go Brazilians! Show these arrogant f*cks how it's done.

You people are so f'ing stupid you're becoming an embarassment to the industry. The EMB has better brakes (computer alone has 100x the analysis rate of any Falcon), wider tires, 6'4" of wingtip clearance (vs under 3' for the 50/900/7X), better dispatch rleiability, reversers that stop better in idle than the 50/900/7X noisemaker/party favor does in full reverse, three times the rudder authority, four times the redundancy, at least double the nose-steering capacity/fidelity (and a way better--and *linear*--tiller plus footpedal steering), and an ABS system that shames any Falcon.......You don't have to be a physicist to examine the rudder authority, aerodynamic braking effect of T/Rs, and wing tip clearance to see the EMB absolutely rapes the Falcon in all areas regarding landing on a contaminated runway (with the exception of Ref speed).I don't give a rat's ass if u r Chuck Yeager.....the Embraer has at least a *third* (and probably half-again) the x-wind landing capability of any Falcon.Falcons are wimpy, twitchy, easily broken aircraft made in *France*. France people. You know. Those idiots who only know how to *lose* wars. Good f'ing grief. So kiss my a**.I'm gone.Goodbye losers. I'm sick of this stupid website and its....for lack of an equivalent term...race-baiting trolls.Embraer for life.Ef yew!!!!!!!!!

Now that right there should about settle this "DA900EX -vs- GIV-SP" thread.

Pretty much.I'm done here.Now if I can find a way to remove my login from this site so I will never be tempted to come back!

Man you need to get your prescription filled...

Yeah, probably. The only shocking part of this thread (since personal attacks, innuendo, and inventing arguments people didn't make to assault them with are the norm here) is you guys started bashing other posters before you got to me. For once I wasn't the first person to get his head caved in, just the third or fourth. That is astounding. (And I hope my spaces are working this time. Typos unavoidable, unintended, and known.) Find a new punchclown, boys.

Isn't this close to something like LD's 10th public meltdown??
God help the poor flight dept. that hire this clown. Because he surely is the definition of unstable and certainly will blow again. My greatest hope is that WHEN that day comes, he does not take innocents with him.
LD, we've met in person, broke bread together once (years ago) and try as I might, I would like to see you get back on track, professionally and personally. But truly you are a walking, talking, living, breathing NOTAM for all flight dept. managers and DO's.
There really ought to be a NASA form attached to your resume.

As an aside, can't the Legacy's nickname, WSCoD, be totally attributed to you???

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back