• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 900EX vs. G-IV SP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks. -- Wish I knew. Prob cuz ppl ignore....ah forget it. I'm a pariah. Cheerio.

OK, a serious question from someone that does not know you or positives you could possible bring to the table. What causes you to go shall we say over the edge at times. We all fly aircraft for the bucks and the QOL. Some are more fun/easier to live with. It is not life or death...people here are offering suggestions on what might help inprove your (internet) image. You might consider pausing for a moment and read some of your past posts and say to myself WOW...that is a bit over the edge...just saying.

WTF happened to my thread? Go see a doctor man....

Thanks to all who actually contributed useful info. Looks like we are going for the G-IV's!

GIV...???....What made you pick that over the Legacy?

:)

GIV...???....What made you pick that over the Legacy?

:)

Yeah, aren't you LISTENING??!!! The Legacy will cure cancer!!! The Legacy will bail you out of JAIL!!!

WTF happened to my thread? Go see a doctor man....

Thanks to all who actually contributed useful info. Looks like we are going for the G-IV's!

Congratulations, I'm sure you will enjoy flying it.

Oh, not that it matters now, but I never could find a copy of the 900EX vs G-IVSP comparison. Like I said, I lost it when my comupter destroyed itself in Beijing and there were no copies remaining at the company.

Latest resources

Back