Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ultrarunner said:
Maybe Arnie has finally seen the light.
What Arnie flies doesn't have as much to do with the kind of airplane as it does with his relationship with Russ Meyer;) .

GEXDriver said:
Just another underpowered Falcon...

maybe not....Im the first to say the 900/900EX is an underpowered POS. Coming out of South America (example) at night in a Falcon is pure torture. It just wont climb above wx.....but the 7X is supposed to get up and go...and new rumor has it that it will go further than the GLEX. (.80/6000+nm)

be interesting either way...

Now the cabin, thats another story -- it aint no 13hr cabin.

Da-7x

What would a brand spankin new Dassault design with a frenchie at the help be doing at Atlantic Aviation> After all these years has AMD/BA managed to burn it's relationship with Jet Aviation??

Falcon Capt, Ace-of-the-Base, any of you East Coast-Big Iron corporate types know?

TransMach

TransMach said:
What would a brand spankin new Dassault design with a frenchie at the help be doing at Atlantic Aviation> After all these years has AMD/BA managed to burn it's relationship with Jet Aviation??

Falcon Capt, Ace-of-the-Base, any of you East Coast-Big Iron corporate types know?

TransMach

Well, I'll take a stab at this one...Im thinking Frenchie came via France. i.e The Factory, had to stop by TEB, clear CUSTOMS at Atlantic, since it's closer to the NEW DFJ HQ/Hangar(crib), Jet is on the South side! Too far for Frenchie to taxi, then pick up JR and the boyz, before heading to NBAA!!!
Anyone?:rolleyes:

Amd/ba

Well mate I'm hope you're right. And you may well be.

I was thinking that the new hangar was "The Air Group", but maybe I was mistaken.

TransMach

TransMach said:

TransMach

Don't know. Falcon is Jet Aviation thru and thru. You can clear customs right there too. Lack of hangar space can be an issue, but not this time of year. Hmmmmm.

Oh, yea, and who cares. It's not a Gulfstream ;)

Ace

GEXDriver said:
Just another underpowered Falcon...

You're exactly right. The Falcon 7X has a power loading of 3.48 to 1. That is to say, that on the Dassault each pound of thrust from the PW307's must push three and one-half pounds of French jet. Each pound of thrust from the Rolls-Royces on the Gulfstream need propel only 2.95 pounds of airplane if you have 41,300 lbs of fuel on board. With six tons of fuel, six pax and bags, there is one pound of thrust available for each two pounds of G550.

Oo-Rah.

Gumby said:
Well, I'll take a stab at this one...Im thinking Frenchie came via France. i.e The Factory, had to stop by TEB, clear CUSTOMS at Atlantic, since it's closer to the NEW DFJ HQ/Hangar(crib), Jet is on the South side! Too far for Frenchie to taxi, then pick up JR and the boyz, before heading to NBAA!!!
Anyone?:rolleyes:

Maybe since Jet Aviation was recently sold, the new relationship hasn't been established yet?

Latest resources

Back