Falcon 7X at TEB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

421Driver

Was in TEB this morning, and saw what looked a lot like a Falcon 900 sitting at Atlantic. They taxied out right before us and tower/ground was having a hard time figuring out what the heck a Falcon 7X was. Looked nice, didn't get to see much of the climb out as it was 300 and a mile vis.

I didn't know the plane was in service yet, let alone carrying passengers!

I don't think it is. Test flight or something. I dunno though. I'll inquire with my buddy at DFJ.

I just looked at the website, the latest news was the third 7x rolled out on September 20. They expect certification in 2006.

I heard the Frenchman in the plane say "Falcon Seeeven Eeex-Ray" three times to the tower controller when departing. The contorller was not familiar with the type. I didn't catch the destination, but there were about 5 passengers onboard, all with the usual assortment of shopping bags from a weekend in NYC.

"I'm a banana!!!!"

"My spoon.... is too big!!"

classic.

I am guessing that it is on it's way to the NBAA

Three in flight test. One article will be on display in Orlando. Cert 2006, sold out through most of 2009. First certified aircraft reportedly going to U.S. customer. Lucky buggers! :D

2000Flyer

2000flyer said:
Three in flight test. One article will be on display in Orlando. Cert 2006, sold out through most of 2009. First certified aircraft reportedly going to U.S. customer. Lucky buggers! :D

2000Flyer

Just another underpowered Falcon...

Hope to catch it in Orlando this week. Also curious as to what it's ICAO ATC designator will be. "SVNX" maybe ?

Latest resources

Back