• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 50EX Pay in the south?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wish I could find a 50ex job paying 100 grand.... Ive been caught between the dog and the fire hydrant! You'll love the 50EX though.... But if I were you I would take the Gulfstream... 50EX is nice, 900 is even nicer... But don't think that just because you got the 50 type you can go and jump in a 900.. They are two totally different animals...

falconpilot said:
I wish I could find a 50ex job paying 100 grand.... Ive been caught between the dog and the fire hydrant! You'll love the 50EX though.... But if I were you I would take the Gulfstream... 50EX is nice, 900 is even nicer... But don't think that just because you got the 50 type you can go and jump in a 900.. They are two totally different animals...
Thanks Falconpilot.

falconpilot said:

when i made the switch from 50 to 900 it was about a 21 day school in teterboro. :)

semperfido said:
when i made the switch from 50 to 900 it was about a 21 day school in teterboro. :)

50ex to 900ex now takes around a week to 10 days.

Latest resources

Back