Falcon 50EX Pay in the south?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

Just wondering what NBAA average (or any average) was for Falcon 50EX pay. Job is with a stable Mississippi based company (this will hopefully be my last stop in my aviation career) and the position is for an F/O. I have no Falcon experience and I am obviously not typed in it, so they will be sending me to school for a type, which covers all 3 hole Falcons except the 900 Easy, so that'll be a nice ticket to have in my back pocket. It is all Pt. 91 and very acceptable schedule is what their current pilots have told me. They have 2 of these and also operate a GV and a Falcon 7X is on order, but those will not be an option for me until further down the road. If offered the job, I can choose to fly either aircraft, but only one. Not interested in looking down and seeing my next waypoint is 9 hours away with 2 weeks worth of clothes in the back, so I'll choose the 50EX if a offer letter of employment is extended to me. It typically flies domestically and does a little work in Mexico, South America, and Canada. This is a privately held company that is very low key and they would offer full benefits package. Thanks in advance for your help.

A "very low key" company and you're spouting this off on a public message board? I'll bet you can kiss that job offer goodbye.

I'll give you the salary #'s BUT...

All I ask is that you start using the brakes and exit the runway in a timely manner.

NBAA DA50, Captain, Base Salary
Low $57,000
High $166,000
National Avg. $93,000

Pro Pilot
Low $67,000
High $130,000
Avg. $94,000

AvCrew
Low $70,000
High $175,000
Avg. $96,500

Again, these #'s are for Base pay.
I don't have F/O #'s readily available. I'm not familiar with any reputable PT91 companies that have "F/O's". That's not to say they don't exist; I just don't know of any. I'm surrounded by some of the best PT91 dept's in the country. All the pilots are qualified to sign for the aircraft and, as a result, get paid "Captain" wages. YMMV.

HawkerF/O said:
I have no Falcon experience and I am obviously not typed in it, so they will be sending me to school for a type, which covers all 3 hole Falcons except the 900 Easy, so that'll be a nice ticket to have in my back pocket.

Not interested in looking down and seeing my next waypoint is 9 hours away with 2 weeks worth of clothes in the back, so I'll choose the 50EX if a offer letter of employment is extended to me.
I agree with Jack. Hopefully, their CP doesn't read this board.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Jack Schitt said:
A "very low key" company and you're spouting this off on a public message board? I'll bet you can kiss that job offer goodbye.

Pretty unreal...

"Dear entire world, let me tell you about this VERY LOW KEY operation (in detail) that may offer me a job. Not only what they fly, but what they have on order...and let me tell you about where they often fly while Im at it...

and by the way, if they offer me the job I only want to fly the small plane..dont like to travel far." "just be good to have the rating in my back pocket"

I REALLY hope that C/P or company pilots dont read this board!

The things I read on flightinfo.com never cease to amaze me!

Good Luck!

Last edited:
By low key, it was meant that they are not a Microsoft, Merck, Wal-mart, etc. G200, I am looking forward to meeting you one day, as it's been a while since I have squared my foot straight up someone's A##. You'll be perfect. I can only imagine what a true gem you are to fly with.
Gulfstream 200 said:
Pretty unreal...

"Dear entire world, let me tell you about this VERY LOW KEY operation (in detail) that may offer me a job. Not only what they fly, but what they have on order...and let me tell you about where they often fly while Im at it...

and by the way, if they offer me the job I only want to fly the small plane..dont like to travel far." "just be good to have the rating in my back pocket"

I REALLY hope that C/P or company pilots dont read this board!

The things I read on flightinfo.com never cease to amaze me!

Good Luck!

Jack Schitt said:
I've heard Gulfstream200 always lands with medium autobrake in his Global. You two would never get along.

Autobrakes for girls....and MEDIUM...man...be looking at 10's in the box. Boss be very angry at you for spending all that money braking.

I roll to the end to save the bosses brakes. Anything less and you may be looking for a job fella!

Its my runway, Im a Captain. Dont ask me to do anything until I have brought the machine to a standstill, have removed my FOUR (thats FOUR) stripes, and have yanked the ametuer pole outta my a$$.

signed,

Captain My Runway all Day.

Last edited:
I'm interested in knowing the name of the company. PM me if anyone knows who he's talking about.

Latest resources

Back