• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 50EX jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to agree with the $90k-$100k figure for a PIC... As much as I'd like to believe $120-$140k for PIC, I just haven't meet anyone flying a 50 making close to that as a new hire...

Seems like nobody makes what people say they should make in any airplane. The only guys I ever met who were even close worked for Paramount. They made what I thought a Corporate pilot "should" make. But outside of that, everyone has made about 50-70% of what they "should".

Brutal business for sure. Thank goodness we're not the Regionals I guess.

Maybe I explained it wrong...

I certainly was not thinking he would be 120-140K as a newhire, most likely 85-100K.

Im also guessing he wont be a fully cut loose International PIC as a newhire either.

The problem is he simply has not supplied enough information...

Does he have 1500hrs and this will be his first or second type rating? (read CO-captain for a while) or is he already a large a/c corp Intl Captain who simply needs to transition to the 50EX and a new company?

the difference in the 2 situations could be the difference between 85K and 130+K.

either way, good to hear there are jobs out there!
Good Luck.

LegacyDriver said:
Seems like nobody makes what people say they should make in any airplane. The only guys I ever met who were even close worked for Paramount. They made what I thought a Corporate pilot "should" make. But outside of that, everyone has made about 50-70% of what they "should".

Brutal business for sure. Thank goodness we're not the Regionals I guess.
:confused: Hmmm... In our neighborhood, every corp. dept. that I can think of is paying well above NBAA averages for the equipment being flown. Lots of happy pilots.

HMR said:
:confused: Hmmm... In our neighborhood, every corp. dept. that I can think of is paying well above NBAA averages for the equipment being flown. Lots of happy pilots.

I am glad to hear that! Seriously. I have yet to meet anyone on my equipment who makes what the salary guides say they should, and like my friends on the Falcon, most seem to be woefully underpaid. Is it location-dependent? West Coast pays more than the South, etc... ?

HMR said:

I need to move to your neighborhood. All I'm surrounded by is families with kids.

Latest resources

Back