Falcon 50 sales prices

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G4G5

Anyone have any recent sales figures? Looking for realistic dollar numbers. Approx year or S/N and how much it went for?

You don't have to be exact, I understand the need for candor, looking for ballpark figures

Thanks

Call Me.
I spoke with a broker friend (without giving him any details;), said I had a friend from the old job looking) and he said 87-88 airframes were within your range at approx 6000TT. Sounds unrealistic considering the current market on 50's but thats what he said. If he's right that would put you right around sn.100 I guess.

PM me - we just bought a 50 a few months back. Bottom line is you're going to have to spend $7.5 to $8.5 million to get a early serial number with a good history and original avionics add a couple million if it's got a Proline 21 package.

The market appears to be changing - aircraft with original avionics and aircraft with the Proline 21 package. Currently 10% to 15% of the DA-50 fleet has either been upgraded or is scheduled to be upgraded. So far, to the best of my knowledge, no DA-50 with the PL21 package has been sold but the best guess is that the mod will retain at least 80% of its value.

This probably goes without saying, but the absolute most important single thing that a buyer can do is get a good pre-purchase inspection. It will cost some $$$, but it will save you more than it costs.

LS

G4G5:

42 sales to date in 2006 of 50s with a low ask of $7.5m, a high of $12m, and an avg of $9,111,250. The low TTAF is 4845, high is 14484, and avg is 9082. Someone wrote something about s/n 100 - it's not for sale, but 99 is for $9.0 and 106 is for make offer with a TTAF of 7350.

If you'd like me to give you a more comprehensive rundown, email me at [email protected]

The 50 is a great plane. We have done numerous transactions on them and have a great relationship with the folks at the svc ctr in LIT when it comes time for a prebuy.

we just got offered 10.5 for our 50. late serial number, no pro-line.

Was it accecpted however?

No it wasn't excepted. Mainly due to our schedual right now. Our plane isn't even on the market. Someone just offered to buy it. We would like to upgrade to a 900EX, however. We just don't have the time in our schedual to transition right now. Atleast thats what ive been told... Im just an indian, not the chief.

Latest resources

Back