• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 2000 question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am pretty sure that this is a promo photo. The car in the picture is not a Benz it's a Maybach. Deliveries for the new approx $250-300,000 car are set for first quater of this year.

G4G5 said:
I am pretty sure that this is a promo photo. The car in the picture is not a Benz it's a Maybach. Deliveries for the new approx $250-300,000 car are set for first quater of this year.

G4G5,

Thanks for the correction on the car (the FAs legs got in my view). It may be a promo shot, however, if you do a search on "anet" for St. Moritz, you'll find several great aircraft photos. I don't recall the photographer, but whomever it is has a excellent eye and takes some great photos there.

2000Flyer

Gulfstreamlover said:
I'm still trying to get over the 5 hour drive home in Richmonds 30 year old Cadilac:p We get all our maintence done there and some how, I always get stuck driving back in it, sad part is it doesn't have A/C:(

HA! :D :D I've been to two place this last year that have a Cadillac for crew cars. KGGG (great ppl!) and the other escapes me (OK(?))

Shees...you got it rough in the Swiss Alps?!? What I really like is the airport crew cars (ex-squad cars with enough mileage to go to the moon and back) that have as much dust on the parking lot as IN the car (W.TX) and the FBO says, "keys are in both cars, take the one with the crack in the windshield and hard to start... it has the better A/C. When you return ~ I'll be gone just leave the keys in it." :)

Our reply, "what if someone steals it?"

"Where are they gonna go with it?"

If you ever go into KCOM nice folk and awesome Mexican Food! Just be sure and grab the one with a cracked windshield that's hard to start! ;)

G4G5 said:

So many choices! Baron?...Car?...fly?....drive?!? I bet the car isn't much cheaper to operate than the baron :D :D :D

Samedan Airport (LSZS) is a VFR aprt. In this case, if you don't see the rwy before going down the valley (at 13000ft), you divert to Zurich (Switzerland).
One of the funiest destination on a beautifull day !
According the crew who was there, it was not a promo shot. But why not use it later on?
CS-DFE is the latest F2000 in the NJE fleet.
Now, we also have Iridium in use as satcom and don't have the bulge on the tail any more.....

Have fun

Latest resources

Back