Fair Warning: The Ricci Umbrella Grows

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Imissmypilot

How much money do you want to bet the aviation scheduling software company Kenn accquired and mentioned in passing last year is the newly announced owner of our beloved forum?

Follow the money and you'll never be wrong. Resilience may prove to be a bigger player in our lives than DAC will ever be.

Interesting development. I suppose there was never such a thing as an Anonymous Coward but if this ain't an interesting wrinkle I don't know what is.

If so, he now has all of our real names. Let that soak in.

meh, Handjob's been bragging for years how he'd spend hours with schedules and details tracking down the who's who on here anyway.

Since most Flexjetters cower at the hint of just a liitle confrontation from management, I expect crickets from now on. Hey maybe Tricci can use his newly accquired company to poach info on our not so union supporting supporters when they're left to their anonymity, but I digress.

Those union protections the Options pilots have are looking awfully good right now. Why is it again we don't have them at Flexjet? Oh yeah because management has refused to sign the piece of paper acknowledging we had a fair election. Afterall, you can't let the house slaves get too uppity thinking they have basic rights. I mean they might actually be emboldened to stop flying tired, broke and hungry.

Flexjet is now a joke. When I said Tricci will stop at nothing to destroy the union I still had no idea of just exactly how far he'd go. Even if it turns out there's no connection, the mere fact for a minute it sounds likely means we are in over our heads if we think we can survive un-united against him.

You have two choices: Tricci or the union. To continue to not be boldly behind one is shooting yourself in the foot.

We've seen what his idea of a well run company is like: furloughs, 14 hour days, minimum rest, ****ty metal. And that's with the union threat restraining him. God help us all if we continue to be lackluster in our solidarity.

What's that shawshank line again? Feels appropriate since I feel like I'm in prison.

For those that were not here before the Union remember:
Terminations based on Tricci not liking your body language,not just cause.
Rolling duty days, with 14+ on with less than 10 off.
Maintenance, where getting the plane out on time took precedence over getting it done right.
I could go on, but you should have the idea by now.

This place is a management made cesspool.

How many at Flexjet have not seen the similar fine lines of the above? Tricci just can't get away with the fullblown assault but, dayum Cabbie if this isn't close to life at Flexjet right now. Anyone contesting that FACT should just take a look at our FOM differences section and tell me one thing where Flex has it better than Options.

It stuns me how anyone on the property could still be in support of this management team. I think the number dwindles every day.

Remember how Tricci asked us to give him a year? Well we did and them some. We have not had a contract in that time so he has had the opportunity to show us his way was better than any CBA. He has outright failed. Failed miserably. I am so grateful we didn't take the bait and no-vote. Could you imagine?

I was watching one of those TV shows and I think the show was called "American Greed". The detectives finally caught the perp and he was being sent to prison. At the end of the show, the statement was" fraud is nothing more than theft with a smile."

Latest resources

Back