Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Factual answers only please (CAL Hiring)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, so if I'm unlucky enough to get hired, I'll have to sell my regional-airline-salary financed BMW.

Hey, I'd still do it. Hoping to be one of the lucky ones!

No not really, you'lle just have to sell your body in addition to the CAL first year pay to make the Beemer payment.

I agree with PK. First year sucks but as of today I no longer qualify for food stamps :laugh:

I'm on the 757/767 in Newark and it's been great. I sat reserve for two months and had a conversion line for two months. Pref bidding and open time gives us a good mix of flying so I will usually get about 12-14 days off a month with both F/O and IRO flying. I usually fly as F/O but some of the better trips that I can't hold as an F/O I can as an IRO. This month will be the first time in a year that I have to commute in a day early for my trip. I was going to trade it but it's a 2 day trip with 24 hours in AUA so I decided to keep it. :D

Good luck!! It's a great place to work.

Is this the first time you're off first year pay since we were furloughed from TWA?

I think now I can super size my meal instead of having to eat the left over happy meals.

Yep, first time. I was one day short of second year at ATA.:smash:

Amazing...

It's like the guy that was in our class (he posts on here, too)... CAL was his TENTH airline.. talk about a uniform closet!!

Almost off 1st yr pay myself.. can't wait!

There's a few of us here!:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back