Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
Wow..... there is no charge for awesomeness...or attractivenesss....

Wow..... there is no charge for awesomeness...or attractivenesss....

-Your Mom charges for those things-just very little (coincidental her actual value.)

-BTW- Can you spare a quarter? I'm feeling frisky, and thought I might prepay for her "package deal."

Both you girls are ****************************** bags!

Speaking of ****************************** bags-When IS your mom gonna get over her little huff and give me a ring?

-I know I made her pay for dinner, but I figure she came out ahead after that hot night of jungle lovin!

Speaking of ****************************** bags-When IS your mom gonna get over her little huff and give me a ring?

-I know I made her pay for dinner, but I figure she came out ahead after that hot night of jungle lovin!

Wow dude, you really got me on that one!
In the words of your sister, "my mouth was open!"

Dope, you are catching up with your alter ego GL. At this rate you will have passed yourself in about 14 mos. Way to go Dope.

M

I think those numbers sound good. Whats one more hour of flight. Max sked 12hr duty day is good.

As far as year....my guess would be 2010 at the earliest. I'm guessing that some of the other new regs will require EVERYBODY to increase staffing. So, there needs to be time to prepare and aborb those requirements.

Doubtful ANY of these changes will increase staffing. Transcon turns mean LESS manning.

Latest resources

Back