• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA probes new close call at LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last I heard when you are cleared to land you get the WHOLE runway for as long as you need it.

A-freaking-men! I fly planes. I don't sequence them. Got a problem with my flying? Come down out of your tower and show me. Otherwise, what we have is a SEQUENCING problem--and that's your problem.

One of the next few threads will contain an anti-union guy saying "they SHOULD be fired for being so stupid, we don't WANT a union saving their jobs"

Watch

Somehow I see this turning into a PFT arguement........

I blame Mesa.

A-freaking-men! I fly planes. I don't sequence them. Got a problem with my flying? Come down out of your tower and show me. Otherwise, what we have is a SEQUENCING problem--and that's your problem.

Well said.
That reminds me of the crew that advised ATC that they're unable to make a ridiculously tight crossing restriction that ATC tried to assign them at the last minute. The smarta$$ controller responded "why not use your speedbrakes, isn't that what they're for"? The crew responded "speedbrakes are for my screwups, not yours"!

Well said.
That reminds me of the crew that advised ATC that they're unable to make a ridiculously tight crossing restriction that ATC tried to assign them at the last minute. The smarta$$ controller responded "why not use your speedbrakes, isn't that what they're for"? The crew responded "speedbrakes are for my screwups, not yours"!

So you 'heard' this is, or 'read' this from the same tired list of jokes that starts with 'We were taxiing in Berlin when...'

So you 'heard' this is, or 'read' this from the same tired list of jokes that starts with 'We were taxiing in Berlin when...'

LOL, no I didn't hear this.
I don't even know if it's really true, but it's funny nonetheless.

It Won't fly!!

Latest resources

Back