• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA changes SFO Landing Policies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By stating that you are attempting humor, you are not immunizing yourself from accusations of racism/bigotry.
If I'm cheating on a written test, I'm looking at the Asian guys paper. If I want to survive an actual emergency, I want a gringo flying that plane. It's not racist to acknowledge that very real cultural differences exist and for whatever reason, many Asian cultures don't mix ideally with Aviation.

I think on some level, we all know this is true.

If you can't landed in a VMC conditions, wind calm and 200 miles visibility, Then, You should not be a pilot....;)

If I'm cheating on a written test, I'm looking at the Asian guys paper. If I want to survive an actual emergency, I want a gringo flying that plane. It's not racist to acknowledge that very real cultural differences exist and for whatever reason, many Asian cultures don't mix ideally with Aviation.

I think on some level, we all know this is true.

I'm a big fan of generalisations. Huge time saver. But .... ever heard of a nice Japanese gentleman called Saburo Sakai ? I've got a feeling he wasn't the only Japanese fighter pilot that could fly. In his case, he could do it after being hit in the face with a 50 Cal. round.

http://www.acesofww2.com/japan/aces/sakai/#.UftdTMsaySM

Latest resources

Back