• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA call signs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All of the fractionals are part 91 operators with call signs. "ExecJet", "FlexJet", "Options" etc.

Trans States actually started as Resort Air. At that time they flew a lot of people down to the Lodge of the Four Seasons on the Lake of the Ozarks. Most of those people were waterskiers. The 3 letter identifier for TSA is LOF after the Lodge of the Four Seasons.

Spoken by someone who mustve paid attention in the corporate kool-aid indoc sessions - I didnt know anyone actually did

;)

Just teasing though, you guys are great to commute with - get me in/out of SBN all time time, thanks for the rides!

call signs

I work for a charter company and we use a call sign, to my understanding, check this out with your fsdo, its all paperwork.
we registered our 3letter ident with our aircraft N #'s and changed them to UEJ 500 ;UEJ 600 ETC....so when center sees that on the screen they should know it is us...sorta..we get called everything but our callsign except when we are it our home area center. (we only have 13 airplanes, so unless we go to the same places alot, they have no clue who we are)

How about Pinnacle (NW Airlink)

There's is "Flagship"

Thats kinda cool.

Anybody know why?

Why is ASA called Candler? Is it because hartsfield was formerly Candler field after the Coca cola man named asa candler? Thanks

Latest resources

Back