FA Problems?....help needed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WMT

I am running into problems with flight attendants that i have put myself into. This is not to be flame bait but it is a serious question.

I am married but have had numerous sexual encounters with flight attendants. When i say numerous i am talking about 10 per year. This also does not include the females i meet in overnight at the hotel bar and i even met some in the elevators on the way to my room. I am not the best looking guy but average looking. The girls that i have had encounters with are pretty good looking and some are mormon and married.

Lately, i have attempted to change my ways and be honest to my wife. I have done everything possible to be faithful and i just get the urge to meet new people or hook up with the flight attendants. I have even tried locking my self up in the room and not to come out.

My question is that i know i have messed up and am very depressed on my cheating ways. I am putting myself through counselling. Lately, i have told the flight attendants that i saw in the past that i am no longer interested and we should stay friends. These same FA have told me that they dont care that i am married and what happens on lay overs stays on lay overs. I know that i am venting but does any one else have experienced the same thing as me and what was the outcome?

Again, i made numerous mistakes and am changing my life for the better. I have been depressed about it and would do anything to change my ways.

thank you for listening.

"What happens on layovers stays on layovers"....that's lame

"What happens in Nazi Germany stays in Nazi Germany" seems different, but it's the same mentality

It's hard not to do it. I mean really! They are such sluts and it gets so boring on layovers! If you tell them "no I'm married" then if there is enough of them at least one will call your wife just to start some crap. However, you do have several options.

Talk about your AIDS openly.

Get some wart removers and cover your genitals with them.

Talk about your experimentation with a dead body in high school, and that you haven't gone back since

In all honesty, I have a friend with the same problem and if you make these decisions while you drink, then quit drinking on layovers. Only drink when your wife is around. I'm not sure if you have been drinking or not, but it's helped my friend and he hasn't cheated since.

Latest resources

Back