FA Problems?....help needed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bushhatesyou said:
Fatties are like scooters... They are fun to ride.. Untill your friends see you on one.

Bush,

I just blew soda through my nose reading your post, that was hilarious.

701EV
ROTFLMAO

WMT said:
I am running into problems with flight attendants that i have put myself into. This is not to be flame bait but it is a serious question.

I am married but have had numerous sexual encounters with flight attendants. When i say numerous i am talking about 10 per year. This also does not include the females i meet in overnight at the hotel bar and i even met some in the elevators on the way to my room. I am not the best looking guy but average looking. The girls that i have had encounters with are pretty good looking and some are mormon and married.

Lately, i have attempted to change my ways and be honest to my wife. I have done everything possible to be faithful and i just get the urge to meet new people or hook up with the flight attendants. I have even tried locking my self up in the room and not to come out.

My question is that i know i have messed up and am very depressed on my cheating ways. I am putting myself through counselling. Lately, i have told the flight attendants that i saw in the past that i am no longer interested and we should stay friends. These same FA have told me that they dont care that i am married and what happens on lay overs stays on lay overs. I know that i am venting but does any one else have experienced the same thing as me and what was the outcome?

Again, i made numerous mistakes and am changing my life for the better. I have been depressed about it and would do anything to change my ways.

thank you for listening.

First, I am wondering if this person forgot to log out of a computer. If not, then I have some serious concerns as to why he would post this on a public forum - of which his wife probably knows his screenname. Is he trying to get caught??

As for "what happens on layovers stays on layovers," I guarantee you that people know what you are doing. No matter how discreet you might be, people figure it out in this business pretty quickly. I always knew at my airline who was doing what. Eventually there would either be a "look" that two people gave each other or there would be the "jumpseat counseling session" that would occur on takeoff's and landings. It is amazing what some people will tell you!

Be fair to your wife. If this is something that you cannot stop, then get a divorce. I think it is good that you are in counseling, but you better get to the root problem of why you are doing this behavior before it destroys your marraige.

Good luck to you!

I have been telling the FA's about my wife on the first legs of our four day trips. Since then it has stopped. I also do not drink on layovers. The problem is that some of these flight attendants have told me that they are falling for me while others have told me that stuff happens. I am putting myself on the limb but i am sure that i am not the first person that has cheated on his wife. I understand everyones wrath and am trying to make the right decisions. I am just hurting inside that i was very dishonest with my wife.

One of the flight attendant keeps calling my cell and wants to get together. I explained to her the situation and i am at a point where i want to file something with the company. I saved all the messages that she has left me but the problem is that there are numerous other flight attendants who also want to get together, and i dont want to open a can of worms.

I fly for a company based in the west coast. Maybe i need to go to eagle.

thanks

Hey guy...infidelity is a choice. Being attracted to a woman, or a man, is not. I'm not trying to make this a "gay or straight" thing...but your sexual improprity is something you CAN control. I'd say the same thing to a gay male crew (in a commited relationship) member who "hooks up" with crew members. It needs to stop.

(Pardon any misspellings...too many beers as I've read this!)

WMT said:
I have been telling the FA's about my wife on the first legs of our four day trips. Since then it has stopped. I also do not drink on layovers. The problem is that some of these flight attendants have told me that they are falling for me while others have told me that stuff happens. I am putting myself on the limb but i am sure that i am not the first person that has cheated on his wife. I understand everyones wrath and am trying to make the right decisions. I am just hurting inside that i was very dishonest with my wife.

One of the flight attendant keeps calling my cell and wants to get together. I explained to her the situation and i am at a point where i want to file something with the company. I saved all the messages that she has left me but the problem is that there are numerous other flight attendants who also want to get together, and i dont want to open a can of worms.

thanks

My wife read your plea for sanity and SHE wants you now. You are a real man. You're a pilot so you must be smart and rolling in cash.

Good luck, you badass Ladies Man.

God, I want to be you. I love hotel rooms.

Its nothing to be proud about. I am more ashamed then anything. In the beginning of my post, i mentioned that i am average looking. I am dark skinned and many of the readers of this forum know who i am. I have spoken to many captains about this and in no way am i proud of this.

this has got to be the worst place to come to for serious help....with that said you need professional help -- which you seem to be getting, however, one of the steps along the way is going to be admitting to your wife of your transgressions. Otherwise you will never be able to get rid of the guilt, it will be one phone call, letter or wrong place at the wrong time away from being caught.

If nothing else your wife deserves to know that you are hooking up with women who obviously are active and who knows what diseases you could be exposing her to.

Good luck man........

http://www.sexaddict.com/

http://saa-recovery.org/

Last edited:
WMT said:

thanks

Shave the top of your head leaving just enough for a crummy comb-over and put on 250lbs. It's the closest thing to being innoculated.

How does a black man like yourself get through security with all the bling you must wear and a flight bag full of Courvoisier for the ladies?

Latest resources

Back