• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FA Problems?....help needed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One time I was jumpseating on USAIR Express (Republic) there was this redhead that was very, very hot, in more ways than one. While at cruise, she was reading this book, one of those romance novels I think, puts both her legs up on the foot rest, and her hands were doing things that most people do on thier own time, anyway a conversation about pleasing oneself ensued between her and the Captain, she was very open about how she viewed it.

Talk about bow chicka wow wow :) Whenever I JS its the 50 year old female F/O. The last time I flew with a hot pilot was back in 1998, this gorgeous brunette B1900 Captain at CoEX CLE base.

Tell me you got her fone number!

Get with one more FA at you company and have a hard time getting it up and finish in 5 seconds and then cry afterwards. Im sure the word will get around and no other FA will get near you.

Have you tried taking you wife on layovers??

Talk about bow chicka wow wow :) Whenever I JS its the 50 year old female F/O. The last time I flew with a hot pilot was back in 1998, this gorgeous brunette B1900 Captain at CoEX CLE base.

Tell me you got her fone number!

Nah man, there's a piping hot blonde FO at PCL riding around the skies somewhere! Boy was it fun chattin' with her. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thgouht, why is this hot a$$ chick flying a plane when she could easily be a model or some very rich dudes arm candy. anyway, she was a sweet wholesome girl and stood out against the typical female pilot. Very feminine and not well, butchy and male-like.

Nah man, there's a piping hot blonde FO at PCL riding around the skies somewhere! Boy was it fun chattin' with her. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought, why is this hot a$$ chick flying a plane when she could easily be a model or some very rich dudes arm candy. anyway, she was a sweet wholesome girl and stood out against the typical female pilot. Very feminine and not well, butchy and male-like.

Stop it man , I'm getting aroused :blush:!

Do you write steam love novels on your time off? (no offense meant)
Thank God some girls don't know how hot they really are and the fact that a lot of females are more into emotions than looks......

Latest resources

Back