FA job pays over 50K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyer4hire

Serve the Jet Set! Exclusive private jet service is seeking a Flight Attendant to provide high-level service to a select clientele. Starting salary over 50K. Applicant must have a valid U.S. passport and have at least one of the following qualifications:

* Previous Flight Attendant experience
* Esthetician
* Experience with high-profile individuals
* Massage Therapist

Duties include:

* Food preparation
* Meal planning
* Shopping for aircraft supplies
* On-board food service
* On-board mini-spa services (light facials and neck and shoulder message)

Applicant must be hard working, live within 45 minutes of Van Nuys, CA., be available 24/7 and be in great shape. This is a full time position only.

In an industry that has seen losses and consolidation, Trans Exec is prospering. We are investing our vast resources in equipment and training to continue our 25 years of safety, security and service.

Send resume by Email to: [email protected]

Or by mail to:

Trans-Exec Private Jets

7240 Hayvenhurst Place, Suite 200

Van Nuys, CA. 91406

Trans Exec differs from conventional forms of jet travel such as fractional ownership or charter, in that we fly our select group of clients in the same airplanes with the same familiar crews.

===============================

To preview additional corporate flight attendant opportunities, please visit the Corporate Flight Attendant Community @ www.corporateflyer.net/forum

"...and be in great shape"

Sounds like the makings for a discrimination lawsuit. Not to smart to come right out and say that.

Might as well just say "Only hiring white, blonde hair, blue Eye, 5'4", 110 lbs, and measurements of 36-24-36 flight attendants."

Do the Johns, I me customers tip well?

mecfii said:
"...and be in great shape"

Sounds like the makings for a discrimination lawsuit. Not to smart to come right out and say that.

Might as well just say "Only hiring white, blonde hair, blue Eye, 5'4", 110 lbs, and measurements of 36-24-36 flight attendants."

Do the Johns, I me customers tip well?

Yeah right- 100 lbs and you gotta deal.

mecfii said:
Miles you miscalulated your W/B again! Those 36 DD are five pounds each, thus you get the 110 lbs.

B-58 Hustler, great looking airplane. Although a pair of 36DD are a little better to look at, heck, even a C cup would be good enough!

They probaly dont want there FA's to look like all the old hags, that currently work for the regionals and majors.

sballs said:
They probaly dont want there FA's to look like all the old hags, that currently work for the regionals and majors.

I don't think they will have any problems with the old hags since they all have the seniority over the young ones and are still flying. So that means all the pretty ones are laid off and available for gigs like this one. Not all the ones still flying for the major carriers are old hags; some have aged quite well! Plus I am at the age were I prefer an experienced woman to some young bimbo. Not saying I would turn a young one down, just prefer one to the other.

jumppilot said:
B-58 Hustler, great looking airplane. Although a pair of 36DD are a little better to look at, heck, even a C cup would be good enough!

You do realize how breathtakingly sexist your post was right??? I may need to check a calendar but, I'm pretty sure it's 2005.

SWAInflt said:
You do realize how breathtakingly sexist your post was right??? I may need to check a calendar but, I'm pretty sure it's 2005.

Yes. But it is Flightinfo, relax.

We were having a good discussion until our posts were deleted.

Last edited:
SWAInflt said:

Yep.....its 2005. Yep....pilots are still overwhelmingly male and making comments about (horrors!) the fairer sex.

Instead of trying to bash some breathtakingly normal pilots, how about posting something useful on 9/11/05?

Does that date mean anything to you or do you realize how breathtakingly badly you missed the boat?

Should I include any other adjectives or is my sarcasm coming through?

Really, people.....it's an internet message board.

Nothing said here really matters....lighten up.

Latest resources

Back