FA job pays over 50K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ailerongirl said:
And I told him no, unless it was one in the correct colour orange and had the words 'Tennessee Volunteers' on it. And you know what? He agreed. :D

Yeah yeah yeah. You can't prove a thing! ;)

We like English because she can give and take with the best of them. Same with my favorite FO at my previous job.

I don't like people who are uptight--regardless of what sex they are. Life is too short.TC

(Oops, I said "short". No sexual innuendo intended. Sorry... :rolleyes: )

AA717driver said:
I don't like people who are uptight--regardless of what sex they are. Life is too short.TC

No surprise there. An "uptight" person is much more likely to call someone on their bad behavior.

AA717driver said:
We like English because she can give and take with the best of them. Same with my favorite FO at my previous job.

*aw shucks*

I'd like to think all those sexual harassment classes I took at the airlines taught me how to properly harass others.

Now bigD, go make me a sandwich!

English said:
Now bigD, go make me a sandwich!

Yes ma'am!

I can iron pretty well too, if you need me to iron for you - I get a lot of practice in hotel rooms. ;)

Where's Hugh!?!?!?!?!?...

...and more importantly, would the best sandwich in the world have bacon on it?

English said:
SWAinflt, while I agree with you to some extent, it's still a man's game...so play by their rules or don't play at all (or at least make them think it's their rules).

You are fighting a losing battle, unfortunately.
i really like that avatar. when i get home my maine coon is gonna get pissed
when i start putting cantelope rinds on his head:smash:

SWAInflt said:
No surprise there. An "uptight" person is much more likely to call someone on their bad behavior.

No... An uptight person causes everyone on the crew to be on edge and that diminishes performance. Generally, you have be cautious about people who are wound too tightly--their behavior is upredictable and they (in my experience) are given to exageration when reporting "bad behavior" to management.

BTW, Did you work in UAL HR during the mid-90's? You seem very familiar...TC

semperfido said:
i really like that (English's) avatar. when i get home my maine coon is gonna get pissed
when i start putting cantelope rinds on his head:smash:

Yea that's a pretty good one English. My wife cracks up every time she see's it. She's ready to cut a pumpkin face into an orange peel and put it on our black kitten for Halloween!

Latest resources

Back