• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats not going to happen! Besides what you people don't understand is our last contract was written how long ago? We are in negotiations now and the new aquisitions means a lot more leverage on our end.

I remember Mesa Pilots saying that same thing.

Good to see that some of the Republic guys are looking out for Frontier, these people might be your brethren before too long. Hopefully something mutually beneficial will get worked out. Bedford is a snake and I think RAH pilots realize that more than anyone.

sshrea, there is a delegation of snakes here that wish to have a word with you about your choice of metaphors. They don't look happy.

sshrea, there is a delegation of snakes here that wish to have a word with you about your choice of metaphors. They don't look happy.

I second that!!!

OK, which snakes are we talking about? I'm talking about your boss. He is a snake. My guess is he will find his way back to the tank sometime in the future. In the meantime, I'm trying to stick up for my old pilot group. Bring on this delegation.

BB is a salesman and WH is the snake... When the 2 work together who knows what is going to happen next. The F9 guys need to protect themselves, that is the entire reason behind my posting. Why else would they allow XY to intergrate but not F9. This is because RP/XY will be cheaper. If the F9 pilots agree to allow BB to keep them seperate the same crappy thing is going to happen to a good airline.
Now I speak for myself when I say, fence off the bus (not jelousy, when refering to the airplane).

Its food for thought and not an attack on F9. We might be part of the same company some day, why make it as bad as airways.

Everytime I JS on F9 there has been nothing but professionalism, I hope we can keep it this way!

Good luck and fly safe!

I think that the writing is on the wall. Republic has done what other airline exec's would like to do but can't. If BB can get the 320's and 717's to be flown at regional rates, he will a competitive edge in pricing power. All that means is that he will convince Board of Director members to reward his efforts with a very lucerative compensation package. All the while taking money from the pilot groups to support his airline.
IMHO the only way to prevent this is to draw the line in the sand,...and hire some wall street negotiators to represent the pilot groups...you know that BB has already hired his.

I thought of something the other day...maybe far out in left field, but it struck me as interesting.

Wasn't RAH trying to get regional flying for SWA not too long ago? Wouldn't it be ironic if SWA came to RAH and said that if they could figure out some way to get rid of F9 in DEN so that SWA could take over the A concourse and have almost no competition that they would award RAH a lot of valuable regional flying. Most likely not even an option, but i found it interesting when it came to mind...it would benefit SWA like crazy, and RAH would get a lot of extra flying for their 190's.

I thought of something the other day...maybe far out in left field, but it struck me as interesting.

Wasn't RAH trying to get regional flying for SWA not too long ago? Wouldn't it be ironic if SWA came to RAH and said that if they could figure out some way to get rid of F9 in DEN so that SWA could take over the A concourse and have almost no competition that they would award RAH a lot of valuable regional flying. Most likely not even an option, but i found it interesting when it came to mind...it would benefit SWA like crazy, and RAH would get a lot of extra flying for their 190's.

it was skywest that was trying to get swa codeshare

Latest resources

Back