Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCOE175

To all the F9 guys/gals...

If RAH is able to purchase F9 be prepared for a whipsaw. BB wants to keep the pilot groups seperate and F9 fenced. By doing this he will be getting unlimited scope and your contract extended for 3 more years.
He has already stated that 190's will be flown by RAH people only, and maybe bigger in the future depending on needs of the company.
By keeping F9 seperate he can grown RP just as he did with Midwest. Guess who is going to be left behind... If you are following me, the F9 people.
The only way to stop this from happening is to force integration with a fence which protects the F9 guys on the airbus.
I hope you all can read the writing on the wall as well as us! The only people going to benifit from such a move are the RAH people/mgt.

Yep, better protect those Airbus's or they will get flown for E-170 rates.

Thats not going to happen! Besides what you people don't understand is our last contract was written how long ago? We are in negotiations now and the new aquisitions means a lot more leverage on our end.

Really?

I thought you guys had "ironclad" scope. Your CEO just flipped you the bird. Maybe that'll be on the tail of the next Airbus.

I have nothing against Republic pilots. Every pilot is a pawn of the master no matter where they are but they continue deluding themselves into thinking otherwise.

There are no ironclad contracts. You get what you get until "the man" decides to change the rules.

Good luck to you.

Really?

I thought you guys had "ironclad" scope. Your CEO just flipped you the bird. Maybe that'll be on the tail of the next Airbus.

I have nothing against Republic pilots. Every pilot is a pawn of the master no matter where they are but they continue deluding themselves into thinking otherwise.

There are no ironclad contracts. You get what you get until "the man" decides to change the rules.

Good luck to you.

Our scope states that if own more than 50% of a company then the flying must be by pilots on the senority list. Yes our CEO did flip us the bird when he said to prevent intergration he will sell 50% of F9 or start another holdings company to prevent intergration. But yet he is willing to intergrate Midwest.

HMMM...

The only losers in the deal are going to be the F9 pilots, and we don't want to see that happen. No we are not high fiving eachother because of the airbus either.

I could care less, I don't have a small d&ck so I don't need to compensate by flying a bus.

Our scope states that if own more than 50% of a company then the flying must be by pilots on the senority list. Yes our CEO did flip us the bird when he said to prevent intergration he will sell 50% of F9 or start another holdings company to prevent intergration. But yet he is willing to intergrate Midwest.

HMMM...

The only losers in the deal are going to be the F9 pilots, and we don't want to see that happen. No we are not high fiving eachother because of the airbus either.

I could care less, I don't have a small d&ck so I don't need to compensate by flying a bus.

You might have a small brain if you fly an E-190 for those pay rates.

HMMM...

You have got to be kidding me! I worked my butt off as a regional pilot for years with the goal of getting the requisite experience to enable me to get to a company such as Frontier.....with the pay, work rules, and quality of life that comes with it. I did it, and I flew the "bus" (as you so jealously refer to it).....all the while packing meat that would make your mother quiver in her shoes.

Shut the f*^k up! You do care.

You have got to be kidding me! I worked my butt off as a regional pilot for years with the goal of getting the requisite experience to enable me to get to a company such as Frontier.....with the pay, work rules, and quality of life that comes with it. I did it, and I flew the "bus" (as you so jealously refer to it).....all the while packing meat that would make your mother quiver in her shoes.

Well if you are going to have that kind of attitude, then you will get what you deserve!!!

I am only trying to help you people see what is going on here... Good luck to you! You will need it with that kind of thought process!

Quit being so emotional and listen to his advice. Gotta think long-term in this business.

Really?

Good luck to you.

Amen bro, preach the word!

Latest resources

Back