• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA has 2 bil in cash. If they wanted to they would straight out buy F9 for more money. Plus if we out source any RJ flying the customer service side would be questionable. this is one of the reasons why this last contract failed. If a 737 can go there so can SWA and it's crew's

I thought of something the other day...maybe far out in left field, but it struck me as interesting.

Wasn't RAH trying to get regional flying for SWA not too long ago? Wouldn't it be ironic if SWA came to RAH and said that if they could figure out some way to get rid of F9 in DEN so that SWA could take over the A concourse and have almost no competition that they would award RAH a lot of valuable regional flying. Most likely not even an option, but i found it interesting when it came to mind...it would benefit SWA like crazy, and RAH would get a lot of extra flying for their 190's.

SWA has 2 bil in cash. If they wanted to they would straight out buy F9 for more money. Plus if we out source any RJ flying the customer service side would be questionable. this is one of the reasons why this last contract failed. If a 737 can go there so can SWA and it's crew's

True, but it was Mr. Kelly who said he would hate to be the one who puts the hometown airline out of business there in DEN. Also, i'm glad to see that there is a pilot group out there that is willing to stand up to Management and tell them to go to he!! when it comes to regionals coming in and doing some flying for them.

Skywest...well, see, oh well, that was why it was just a thought and nothing more.

Latest resources

Back