• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 Pilot Arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, now you're just espousing personal opinion and taking cheap shots at anything gun-related. NRA bumper stickers? Come on...

ThreeGreens said:
The problem i have with the FFDO program is that you have 2 different type of guys that enroll. 1) The one that truly believe they can make a difference and take it very seriously (i have a lot of respect for these people). 2) The gun happy type with the NRA sticker on the crew bag, that are in for the benefits (and these type of guys are to me more of a threat than improving safety).

As far as the FAM program, the current procedures in place to my opinion jeopardize safety more than it enhance it. I do not like guns in the cabin.

The biggest improvement to my opinion was the reinforced cockpit door. Keep that one shut as much as you can, and if anyting happens, land asap.

Good thing you don't make policy bud.......

You guys are killing me...(that's a pun)

:laugh: Isn't this just typical of FI...somebody shoots a guy 21 years ago and we throw rocks at each other! What a hoot! ws

P.S. Ok, will somebody clue me in why Frontier isn't F8?

Last edited:
Wingsweep said:
:laugh: Isn't this just typical of FI...somebody shoots a guy 21 years ago and we throw rocks at each other! What a hoot! ws

P.S. Ok, will somebody clue me in why Frontier isn't F8?
What about the airline pilot suspected of killing the US Attorney on the west coast? That's got to be some real stress, having G men tracing your every move.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003042191_wales06m.html

The prime suspect in the killing, a Bellevue airline pilot, had been targeted in a fraud case prosecuted by Wales, who worked for 18 years in the Seattle U.S. Attorney's Office.

Her decision came shortly after the Seattle FBI office received an anonymous letter written by a person claiming responsibility for killing Wales. The letter was mailed from Las Vegas in January, around the time the Bellevue pilot visited that city, sources said.

The letter was written by someone claiming he was hired to kill Wales, but contained what the FBI described as misleading information meant to throw off investigators.

Agents have been trying to directly link the letter to the pilot, who could be charged with obstruction of justice if he wrote it.

Wales, 49, an assistant U.S. attorney who mostly handled white-collar crimes, was shot about 10:40 p.m. Oct. 11, 2001, while sitting at his computer in his Queen Anne home. He was hit by several shots fired from his backyard.

Latest resources

Back