• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 getting 40mill by RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RAH should go out of business this year!

They are just a Scab airline looking to take advantage of others. when they are vulnerable.

Your RAH spokesman , McNugget, has stated his career goal of being a Scab.

I'd rather be unemployeed than be a Republic Scab.

Look, I get that you are probably at a low point in your career but you shouldn't be wishing ill will on anybody else. That sort of thing usually comes back to haunt you.

What I don't get is that most pilots seem to think that the airline is there to serve them, it's not. It's a business and this is good business sense. Most of you have no idea what goes on in the boardrooms and quite frankly, you shouldn't because your brains don't comprehend the complexities of business finances.

The long and short of this deal is that we loaned money that possibly could be lost if the airline goes into bankruptcy. If we keep them out of bankruptcy we keep our interest in the airline afloat along with gaining intrerest on the loan. Those 170s that were sitting around were costing us money. This money was invested and so we are in the same place as if the planes were sitting around doing nothing, except we are making interest and have the option of obtaining assets. Oh yeah, and we are keeping pilots off the street. And if any of you jokers want to pull the "we have furloughed people on the street and we should be calling them back first..." card, we already have called back some. The whole interest of the company takes the place of a few pilots who still have recall rights. This is the hard truth we have to live with.

Look, I get that you are probably at a low point in your career but you shouldn't be wishing ill will on anybody else. That sort of thing usually comes back to haunt you.

What I don't get is that most pilots seem to think that the airline is there to serve them, it's not. It's a business and this is good business sense. Most of you have no idea what goes on in the boardrooms and quite frankly, you shouldn't because your brains don't comprehend the complexities of business finances.

The long and short of this deal is that we loaned money that possibly could be lost if the airline goes into bankruptcy. If we keep them out of bankruptcy we keep our interest in the airline afloat along with gaining intrerest on the loan. Those 170s that were sitting around were costing us money. This money was invested and so we are in the same place as if the planes were sitting around doing nothing, except we are making interest and have the option of obtaining assets. Oh yeah, and we are keeping pilots off the street. And if any of you jokers want to pull the "we have furloughed people on the street and we should be calling them back first..." card, we already have called back some. The whole interest of the company takes the place of a few pilots who still have recall rights. This is the hard truth we have to live with.

Truly spoken like someone who has so much experience in aviation...

Now you did it, you just opened the next can of worms..Here is the up and coming rumor.

---"I was riding the jump on a Shuttle 170 to work today and the guys were saying that Republic holdings is going to buy frontier and staple them to the bottom of the list. The capt said he would be in the left seat of a 319 in less than a year! I need the deets, any one confirm this???"---

It will be something like that. Have fun with it.

I think Wexford

http://www.wexford.com/3/home.html

is a majority share holder in both companies, so they are already in bed with each other. As far as senority intergration, well that would just be another nightmare:angryfire

Last edited:

You do realize they are in BK

You do realize they are in BK

No I didn't. Thanks for the info. These airlines go in and out of BK so much, I can't keep track. In any case, the point is that we are trying to protect our investment. These are F'd up times and I think everyone is trying to just stay afloat. I don't think we are screwing anyone intentionally, if at all.

No I didn't. Thanks for the info. These airlines go in and out of BK so much, I can't keep track. In any case, the point is that we are trying to protect our investment. These are F'd up times and I think everyone is trying to just stay afloat. I don't think we are screwing anyone intentionally, if at all.
Maybe if you voted no on your wages you could say we are not screwing anyone intentionally, but if you voted yes then I believe the Midwest guys can say very loudly "RAH pilots have screwed me".

RAH pilots should just keep this in the back of their minds during their next negotiation cycle when they're told "we can't afford you". You can tell them BS.

our investment
The company belongs to the shareholder, you on the other hand are the help, there is no "our investment" unless you hold stock.
PBR

Maybe if you voted no on your wages you could say we are not screwing anyone intentionally, but if you voted yes then I believe the Midwest guys can say very loudly "RAH pilots have screwed me".

When this contract was signed more than half of the pilots that are here now, were not at RAH.

We know what/who screwed the pilots and (all the employess of Midwest). It was TH and the company running the show for TPG. Midwest (as in the mainline) is a great company too bad they never had a management group that could run a good operation (mgmt).

Good luck to the Midwest pilots.

When this contract was signed more than half of the pilots that are here now, were not at RAH.

We know what/who screwed the pilots and (all the employess of Midwest). It was TH and the company running the show for TPG. Midwest (as in the mainline) is a great company too bad they never had a management group that could run a good operation (mgmt).

Good luck to the Midwest pilots.
-YOU took A job there
-TPG found an airline with people that were willing to work for less than their current employees
-Way too blame it on MW mang. yes they suck, but you guys cut the pilots
-congrats, flying roughly same planes for half the price.
Lets me take a guess, "at least we have a job, we'll fight for our wages after its said and done".
Hope MW grows to bring back the furloughs, but we need to keep our flying with MW so we don't furlough anymore. This was said to me from one of your stellar pilots.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back