• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F D X v. S W A

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I always liked Cougar. That guy lost it, and was totally cool about the whole thing.

He's ok in my book.

Now as for the idiot talking about "I never mind putting in a hard day's work...", well, good. You can do mine for me.

Why don't you come on over and mow my lawn?

Last edited:
To each their own, but I cant help but wonder what some passenger did to Megadeth to cause her disdain for passengers. .

Well, for one, they got on the plane.....tee heee.....dude....I dunno......I love all ya all though.....the pax, the cargo, the rampers....I love the flying lifestyle! Love ya man! (too much to drink tonight)

It seems like from your avatar you already made up your mind to go to SWA... I've been at SWA for about a year and a half and I'm luving it! I have buddies that fly at FedEx that love it there too. Make the decision based on potential QOL i.e. commuting to and back from work is a ball buster.

Good luck!

FDX is a military boys flying club. Just look at the crew room.

SWA is a good old boys flying club... just look at the FA's.

Take your pick but if you have a family remember FDX is going to have you sitting in almaty, or mombai a lot. Thats for the first 7 years or so.

I think it really boils down to domestic or international and trust me you won't get to choose anything at fdx for the first couple of years.

What an astute observation. I'll bet you were the Top Gun out of your Higher Power class!

What's a Top Gun? Did I sleep through some military "swearing in" ceremony?

Come on guys!

Enough of this SWA FedEx stuff! I thought we were finally getting somewhere when it devolved into a military vs. civilian thread! Let's get back to that!! YAY!!!!

<sarcasm off>

Latest resources

Back