F-22 vs SU-37...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Satpak,
I think your post is so far off that those "in the know" won't even bother to post. No offense, but it's laughable.

Satpak,
I think your post is so far off that those "in the know" won't even bother to post. No offense, but it's laughable.

It's extremely funny to read his posts though....unfortunately, some people believe that the NY Times has an informed position on 5th gen fighters....

Hey this is flightinfo, don't get your tampons soiled because I said the your favorite airplane (insert favorite plane) sucks

F-22? The plane that can't fly in the rain?

I think an F-15 with a good crew can beat the F-22 anyday.

I once heard a story about an Air Force general retiring that was an F15 pilot and wanted to go and have one last flight before retiring. Story has it that it he loved the F15 and didn't think the 22 was all that great. Well apparantly it was 4 or 5 F-15's vs a lone F-22 and guess what not one could take out the F-22. I heard this 3 or 4 years ago from a General that visited us while I was in ROTC so I can't verify its truthfulness, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

I once heard a story about an Air Force general retiring that was an F15 pilot and wanted to go and have one last flight before retiring. Story has it that it he loved the F15 and didn't think the 22 was all that great. Well apparantly it was 4 or 5 F-15's vs a lone F-22 and guess what not one could take out the F-22. I heard this 3 or 4 years ago from a General that visited us while I was in ROTC so I can't verify its truthfulness, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
I thought I read recently that the 22 has gone 10 on 1 with the 15 and not been defeated? I would hope that for the price of the F22 that nothing can touch it.

Latest resources

Back