• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F-22 pilot may or may have not violated OPSEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Colorado Springs. I considered going there during my senior year HS but didn't like all the structure and not gettin a guranteed pilot training assignment. You don't join the Air Force to be on the ground, so I passed.

If you don't like structure why would you even consider the military? All the branches are structured.

You don't join the Air Force to be on the ground, so I passed

Judging from the maturity level of your posts, I can certainly see why you would have felt yourself not competitive.

He'd wouldn't last five minutes. I'm surprised some poor Captain stuck with this tool bag hasn't punched him out. Kinder gentler I guess. I'd do it anyway.

He'd wouldn't last five minutes.

5 minutes is probably a long time for you.:laugh::laugh:
Your significant other probably asks "Is it in":laugh::laugh:
and then he/she asks "Are you done?":laugh::laugh:

I'm surprised some poor Captain stuck with this tool bag hasn't punched him out. Kinder gentler I guess. I'd do it anyway

You wouldn't do anything if you were to see me in person.:cool:

Colorado Springs. I considered going there during my senior year HS but didn't like all the structure and not gettin a guranteed pilot training assignment. You don't join the Air Force to be on the ground, so I passed.

No, nobody joins the Air Force to be on the ground... :rolleyes:

21 years of putting aircraft in the air from the ground without as much as a single IFE...man, I should have probably joined a different service. It so sucks to be on the ground. Oh, and the structure...scary stuff indeed. :erm:

21 years of putting aircraft in the air from the ground without as much as a single IFE

That is what it's all about. Words cannot express my gratitude and respect.

Latest resources

Back