Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet (XJT) Stock UP almost 1000%!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll bet it had to do solely with the reverse stock split.

Take a look, it's up almost 1000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet it had mostly to do with the Reverse Stock Split and the concessionary talks.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=XJT

Well, the stock is up 950%, and there was a 10/1 stock split, doesn't that mean the stock is actually down about 5%? Maybe my math sucks, but thats the way my feeble mind is wrapping itself around it.

Well, the stock is up 950%, and there was a 10/1 stock split, doesn't that mean the stock is actually down about 5%? Maybe my math sucks, but thats the way my feeble mind is wrapping itself around it.

Yes I know, it's not actually up, but it's exciting to see it in the green and on the positive side of the $1.00 mark, so the delisting process has stopped.

http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2008/09/29/daily34.html?ana=yfcpc

ExpressJet Holdings Inc. shareholders have approved a reverse stock split.

The Houston-based regional carrier appealed to shareholders early last month to approve the stock split which it said would allow the company to avoid having its shares delisted for remaining below the required $1 threshold.

The New York Stock Exchange warned ExpressJet (NYSE: XJT) in July that it faced delisting procedures.

As a result of the reverse stock split, every 10 shares of ExpressJet common stock will be combined into one share.

The company’s shares will then trade on a split-adjusted basis beginning Oct. 2. ExpressJet will immediately return to trading on all New York Stock Exchange Group platforms and compliance.

Last edited:
...and it's still less than half of what SKYW offered back in April (less than 5% of its equivalent value)....but at least the XJT pilots still have their pride. Sleep well.

...and it's still less than half of what SKYW offered back in April (less than 5% of its equivalent value)....but at least the XJT pilots still have their pride. Sleep well.

Every dog has their day

I would think that the XJT pilots have been pretty proud of their compensation and work rules all without SKYW's "help". Enjoy CrewPass

Latest resources

Back