• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You dumba$$. There are still 44 more 717s coming, enough to replace tons of RJs, at mainline rates. Why do you guys want to see the Regionals expand? Throw in an app to a legacy or LCC and leave the sinking regionals behind. Well, we know why Mercy doesn't leave, he simply cannot. Too many FAA violations or DUIs or checkride busts, or he's just a lav dumper. It's obvious.

To the rest of you, bail out and get in front of the hiring wave. Otherwise, you'll have to watch Mercy smile with his blue teeth while hand dumping the lav.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

To sum up what GL has said

1) Delta is getting 717's
2) CRJ200's are getting parked
3) Legacies are hiring so get out of the regionals while you can
4) GL is obsessed with lav dumping and blue juice

Have I missed anything? This pretty much makes up the last 2,500 posts we have seen out of GL. Also, I think it is about time a moderator does something about these personal attacks GL gives. I mean, he got myself, a couple of others, and himself some time off when the mods got sick of all the emails from him asking for people to get banned. Such a sad state of affairs....

Last edited:
To sum up what GL has said

1) Delta is getting 717's
2) CRJ200's are getting parked
3) Legacies are hiring so get out of the regionals while you can
4) GL is obsessed with lav dumping and blue juice

Have I missed anything? This pretty much makes up the last 2,500 posts we have seen out of GL. Also, I think it is about time a moderator does something about these personal attacks GL gives. I mean, he got myself, a couple of others, and himself some time off when the mods got sick of all the emails from him asking for people to get banned. Such a sad state of affairs....

He's a narcissistic sycophant

Rumors.

Keeping/Getting 200 flying to pick up 9E slack. This would only come at newly negotiated/profitable rates. Delta is in the business to make a profit. ....so is XJT.

Possible 900 flying.

That's it.

mercy is GL mookie

Wait, now my name is "GL Mookie?" Wow, you d-weeds are idiots.

All of you need to throw in apps at LCCs if you can't get on at the Big 3 and get away from the Regionals. It ain't getting better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wait, now my name is "GL Mookie?" Wow, you d-weeds are idiots.

All of you need to throw in apps at LCCs if you can't get on at the Big 3 and get away from the Regionals. It ain't getting better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Eat $hit a$$hole

Last edited:
Just to be sure, that was a personal attack. f u g l

Oh no! So sad!

Look, you and the others need to realize that going elsewhere should be your plan. Leave while you can. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh no! So sad!

Look, you and the others need to realize that going elsewhere should be your plan. Leave while you can. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You need banned. Your attitude is out of control.

Latest resources

Back