• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet routes formally announced..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On the FOX 11 news channel (LA), they just did a sigment taped at ONT with the announcement of XJET. It all looked good, but they are saying that they are going to relieve the traffic at LAX with XJET at ONT. I dont think that operating 14 destinations on an ERJ is going to relieve that much traffic.

I do give them a much better chance than I-Air, but thats not saying a whole lot.

USA today also had an article about L.A. attatching LA to nearby airports, including ONT. This was about 2 months ago... I just wish we were doing this with 190's I think the public would be more receptive to that. But when God gives you lemons (69 145's)...
But to drive 30 minutes and beat the LAX travelling nightmare, that is pretty enticing.

On the FOX 11 news channel (LA), they just did a sigment taped at ONT with the announcement of XJET. It all looked good, but they are saying that they are going to relieve the traffic at LAX with XJET at ONT. I dont think that operating 14 destinations on an ERJ is going to relieve that much traffic.

I do give them a much better chance than I-Air, but thats not saying a whole lot.

You can't compare what XJT is doing to Flyi. XJT has diversified its business. They have an FBO, paint shop, charter, contract MX, and still fly for CAL. All their eggs are not in one basket.

I just wish we were doing this with 190's I think the public would be more receptive to that..

I think Neeleman and the JB guys just got an idea. A while ago, I heard that JB was considering another So Cal base....the talk was ONT.

Latest resources

Back