• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet pay and working conditions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Expressjet pay and working conditions?

Ben Franklin said:
All the pretzels that you can eat.

Don't forget the peanuts. You can have honey roasted or salted. If you're good you can have a salty nut roll too :)

Re: Re: Expressjet pay and working conditions?

Ben Franklin As much coke as you want said:
This is one of the funniest posts I have seen in a long time. If the flying gig doesn't work out, you might have a career in comedy!

Don't lose your sense of humor.

mmmmmmm....... salted nutroll.... mmmmmmm..............

haven't seen any of those salami packs lately. mmmm..... salami...

I have a few more questions>>

What about the pay scales at expressjet?,can anyone post a link to a copy of the current pilot contract??

Does Expressjet have flowthrough to continental mainline? I remember that they did, but heard something about that, that I really can't place anymore.

I would really like to get a copy of their contract.

Try airlinepilotcontracts.com... at least i think that is what it is. It has their contract on there along with many others.

Unfortunately, any contract info you can find, or even any I can give you, will be pretty irrelevant. We're getting down to the end of our contract negotiations, and the 'old' contract is being given a complete overhaul. There are a few other threads here with some more detailed info, but it all pertains to the 'old' contract. If you happen to be hired and get on line before we get a new contract, you'll start out taking home about $1300/mo on first year FO pay. Yippee. Of course, if we get a decent contract, you should see take home pay of at least $4500/mo as a fifth-year Captain (fifth year is just a benchmark, you'd upgrade much sooner).

TOGA said:
Of course, if we get a decent contract, you should see take home pay of at least $4500/mo as a fifth-year Captain (fifth year is just a benchmark, you'd upgrade much sooner).

What happened? You guys at XJT have been telling us for months that you're going to get $100/ hr as a 5th year captain in the ERJ. Have you changed your minds or does that mean you're only going to fly 45 hours a month now?

surplus1 said:
What happened? You guys at XJT have been telling us for months that you're going to get $100/ hr as a 5th year captain in the ERJ. Have you changed your minds or does that mean you're only going to fly 45 hours a month now?

There is no doubt that we are worth at least that.

I do find it ironic that in a capitalist economy we have to listen to some moron from the NMB tell us that we are asking for too much money.

However, I DO sleep very well at night knowing that we have been "spanked" by the NMB for asking for too much money.

Personally, I hope that we give them all the collective "finger" and stand our ground.

ExpressJet Airlines

Get Hard.
F**k Right.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

GearDwnFlaps15 said:
Reread the sentence very, very carefully. :rolleyes:

I did notice that it was "take home" pay before I posted. Even if you're in a 50% tax bracket, it still doesn't add up to a hundred bucks and hour, which by the way is nearly 50% more than the current highest rate out there.

It's no big deal really, I was just curious. BF's comment is "revealing", but sounds more like alpa than the NMB. That's not to infer that they're wrong.

Good wishes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back