Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet or Pinnacle which one and why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hands Down ExpressJet, better planes, better QOL, and you will be flying for CO which is doing better than any other legacy.....

RP170 said:
Neither but definitely not Pinnacle.

Let me guess he should go run and fly the 170 for subpar wages. dumbass, man that 170 is nice isnt it!!
Go to XJET, Great company and good contract. Paid better than pretty much all the other regionals.

Last edited:
Pinnacle for sure......

They have a good pilot group and you dont have to live in Houston, Cleveland or Newark!

No overnights in Mexico either......

Good luck with your choice.....

Whiskerbizkit said:
Express. Pay,QOL,benifits,retirement.
My reasoning in a nutshell.

ExpressJet hands down. SkyWest & ExpressJet are the two best regional airlines to work for in my honest opinion.

Good luck!
TA

Last edited:
Thanks. My decision is made but just wanted to see if I was headed down the right track with other's opinions. Thanks for the responses.

Superpilot92 said:
Let me guess he should go run and fly the 170 for subpar wages. dumbass, man that 170 is nice isnt it!!
Go to XJET, Great company and good contract. Paid better than pretty much all the other regionals.

Yes it is nice. It's also nice to be in the left seat of it in 12-18 months not 3-4 years. How many more aircraft do you have coming at Express Jet? Guaranteed at least another 50 170's between now and next summer at CHQ. It's a no brainer, in my opinion, of where the most growth and movement is going to be in the regional industry.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back