Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skytrash969

im BROKE bitch im BROKE!!
Does anyone know about updating a resume with expressjet. I applied in december, but didn't get a call and wish to update. I hear If i did, it would put me back in the interview process.

That's what I read on aviationinteviews.com dude. Don't update it or it drops you to the bottom of the list. I would call one of the recruiters and ask them what is up should you reapply.

Not sure about updates. They called me 2 weeks ago for an updated resume. However not gonna send one in. did the online thing first week of Feb. just to give you a time line on how long it talks for them to call back. FYI 3000TT, ATP, 1500 MEL

I faxed in a resume when they called a few weeks ago. Never heard back. Anyone why they ask for one then not call back again?

Quality

Anyone know the quality of life at Co-Ex??? What is first year F.O. Pay?? Upgrade times, etc??? I know CLE is one of their domiciles. Anyone know more???

I got a call two weeks ago to fax my resume in. Figured they would have called by now or sent a rejection letter. Has anyone that got the call a few weeks ago to fax in a resume recieved a call for an interveiw yet.

Unfortunately, you aren't the first I've heard of in the past few weeks (ie, getting a call to fax in a resume then hearing absolutely nothing at all). I wish I had an answer for you. There has been some recent changes made in the hiring department, so it is possible that things have gotten a bit backed up due to these unforseen changes.

I'll nose around a bit and see if I can find out anything.....it's a bit embarassing from my point of view because it's a great company to fly for and these glitches don't reflect well upon us. After a resume has been requested and if they decide to pass on anyone, common politeness dictates at the very least you receive a "thanks, but no thanks" email in a prompt manner.

Latest resources

Back