• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

expressjet online app

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Once again guys do not update your online app, doing so will send you back to the bottom of the list. As said before this is a great company, I can't think of another small jet provider I'd rather to work for. With that said, there are a lot of changes going on in the recruiting dept, so please have a little patients. Hopefully we'll see you all here soon.

4 to five years....will go down by the end of this year....stay tuned

Mooser

Oh....really good quality of life as an FO...I sat reserve for one month!!!

I got EWR based off at the start and got my base advancement back to my home town of houston after only a month and a half. Quality of life has been great. Money could be more but thats what we all say.

snap145 said:
same here...im 1200 and 200..i know some people that got hired with 7 and 100..maybe were overqualified fellas..haha

Those days seem to be over. Competitive mins are 2000/500 with 121 experience now...

mooser said:
4 to five years....will go down by the end of this year....stay tuned

Mooser

Oh....really good quality of life as an FO...I sat reserve for one month!!!

Mooser, you mind elaborating on the upgrade part a bit? ;)

ILStoMinimums said:
Mooser, you mind elaborating on the upgrade part a bit? ;)

The upgrade time will shorten a bit. All of the Pips will go to CA, at least all that want to. There are about 237 maybe more pips and of those some will not go to cal due to the loss of wages. Back in early 05 it was believed that Cal would take the 118 and then the pips in lump but it seems they are ratio-ing in the pips like the old FTA. (nothing official though) so upgrade time may lessen but not as fast as initially thought...perhaps...caveat I have seen some E4000s on the upgrade list for July.. so things are moving up considering our last perm bid was a no growth bid and that yielded at least two fulls months of upgrades. Just somin to chew on...

According to the DO's Voicemail, hiring will continue at 64 for June and 32 a month for the rest of the year. He also said Upgrades should continue at 32 a month for the rest of the year. Take it at face value.

ERfly said:
According to the DO's Voicemail, hiring will continue at 64 for June and 32 a month for the rest of the year. He also said Upgrades should continue at 32 a month for the rest of the year. Take it at face value.

Thats good but I kind of thought we were reffering to the instant seniority derived from pips heading to CAL. If we are talking growth then thats a bit different.

As far as the pips are concerned...You still have to take into account the "sh*t or get off the pot factor". Not ALL the pips with letters of hire at CAL will go. Many will stay. I would say more than 25 % will stay. However your version makes me happier so we'll go with that.

Here is some more gouge from the Express Jet New Hires Forum.....lol. I'm assuming since its been on their message board for a while now that the mods there find it amusing rather than insulting. I just want to disclaimer that I just found it funny and am not trying to slam anyone.

bugsmasher said:
I just interviewed recently and heres the latest gouge straight from Dawn's mouth.

She stated that all the Riddle interview subjects screened by herself in the past year are very substandard. After consulting with higher management they have agreed. All Riddle subjects with a very, very, small Penis (100% of past years subjects) will be rejected. She future stated that my very substantial member was ranked in the upper percentile and that it was substantially above average. She future stated that new hire standards will be modified to reflect the higher standard which she has become witness to. So there you have it, no more Riddle grads, and only candidates with in excess of 13" will be considered.

http://expressjetpilots.com/viewtopic.php?t=1093

btw, whoever Happy Camper is over there, you have a great avatar.

Latest resources

Back