Expressjet - Live on the tele

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cardinal said:
IAH-MSP, "it's an hour and a half flight, so they had plenty of fuel" Yeah, 1.5 hours in the ERJ-145XSR71 at Mach 1.6

LOL, yeah I was bout to say that...that is teh ludicrous speed!

Wankel7 said:
Dude, its all good....no reason for self pleasuring yet!
The situation is still in progress. Fortunately I know the crew to be extremely apt and well trained. So when a 1900 cpt with zero time on the airplane opens his mouth I will call him out. Sure would be comforting to me if I was out holding to burn gas before the biggest landing of my life that I'd have ******************************bags like Cardinal to judge me ahead of time.

its almost 3 hours, i travel that route about 10 times a year...ha

nimtz said:
Let me say this to you delicately, GO *** YOURSELF! Your opinons and speculation are as worthless as the aviation experts on live TV you are sneering at.

Easy TURBO, you done it before or something. They probably just ran over something. Calm down, don't blow a gasket!

No cable :(

9149556_400X300.jpg

Looks like it's down to the rims

The classic so far is
Anchor:"The crosswinds will make the landing difficult"

5 minutes later:

Weather Ditz...er Babe: "The winds have been around 1 to 2 mpg"

nimtz said:
Let me say this to you delicately, GO *** YOURSELF! Your opinons and speculation are as worthless as the aviation experts on live TV you are sneering at.

Dude, we're BS-ing on an internet forum about a pretty non-hazardous situation. Everybody has bad days, hell, I had a blonde moment just this week and got reamed by the CP. But its not like XJT has never had a brake usage issues, never blown all four and spun out on the runway or anything. Heck, my airlines landed gear up among a nmber of crimes against humanity. We all have our warts, but flightinfo is designed for speculation.

Cardinal said:
How the heck do you blow BOTH tires on takeoff, new guy with his toes on the brakes?

TARD....how do you think holding the brakes on takeoff will blow two tires on ONE side???? :angryfire

Latest resources

Back