• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet - Live on the tele

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did he say that instructors force their students to practice landing with blown tires? I guess that means you can't get a private without blowing some tires!!!

ksu_aviator said:
Johnny has already calculated the total landing distance of the aircraft with the left main tires gone.

10mins ago he did not know what type of jet it was .. :LOL Classic

How the heck do you blow BOTH tires on takeoff, new guy with his toes on the brakes?

To John King's credit, he wasn't quite as retarded sounding as the weather chick.

The local news here in Denton had there aviation "expert", hat was pretty entertaining. Oh and at the end of his intervew they ask him what he flies and he says "helicopters and single engine cessnas"

this going to be on live ATC or did they switch the freq.?

Cardinal said:
How the heck do you blow BOTH tires on takeoff, new guy with his toes on the brakes?
Let me say this to you delicately, GO *** YOURSELF! Your opinons and speculation are as worthless as the aviation experts on live TV you are sneering at.

nimtz said:
Let me say this to you delicately, GO *** YOURSELF! Your opinons and speculation are as worthless as the aviation experts on live TV you are sneering at.

Dude, its all good....no reason for self pleasuring yet!

IAH-MSP, "it's an hour and a half flight, so they had plenty of fuel" Yeah, 1.5 hours in the ERJ-145XSR71 at Mach 1.6

Latest resources

Back