• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet JCBA is complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He didn't come up with pbs. The company said no way life goes on without pbs going forward. He found us the best system with work rules that benefitted us over other garbage the company wanted. Implementing it without a gun at our head gave us leverage, and most all would say they like it over our old system.

He didn't come up with pbs. The company said no way life goes on without pbs going forward. He found us the best system with work rules that benefitted us over other garbage the company wanted. Implementing it without a gun at our head gave us leverage, and most all would say they like it over our old system.
He did a dam good job with PBS. Of course there's a couple things I'd like changed, but overall really good job. This TA takes that language and shoves it up our asses and leaves us with complete sht. Basically all the good points about PBS gone, just sht left to replace it.

Yeah I'm very content with PBS. Well I was until this POS was TA'd! So, what's Mank writing over on the ALPA board? I need to get a password one of these days. :)

Yeah I'm very content with PBS. Well I was until this POS was TA'd! So, what's Mank writing over on the ALPA board? I need to get a password one of these days. :)

Mank is coming out of this looking pretty professional and thoughtful.

We all knew this chit was going on. It seems he has had enough just like the rest of us.

We need to vote for a recall

NOW!!

I'm a no vote. That will be my "strike" vote. Aircraft will then be transferred to Skywest. If Skywest pilots don't want any more RJ flying, as PBR said, will they refuse to cross that line?
Well Nev,
I told (BH)to his face I wouldn't fly struck Comair flying under any circumstances. I will expect more than a few will throw upgrade parties. I will not be attending, or flying anything that the ASA MEC or ALPA defines as struck work....
You?

If there were any pilot applicants(like myself) ain't gonna apply with this be goin' on!!! That's all someone needs is leave a job for a class date and sit In said class and then get kicked out like republic did during their contact talks!! That's gonna be all kinds of fun!!!

Redneck verbiage, just watched D.D. Marathon via dvr!!!

They didn't fly any Comair flights, right? I'm just going off of what PBR said. I guess he is wrong.
My verbiage was imprecise, most SKYW pilots would rather be flying at mainline vs flying another RJ, yours or ours.

And oh yea, if you wantta slow the company almost to a grinding stop; all pilots go and buy an old school pager. Use that number as your only contact and scheduling will implode because they have to wait for a call back. They will never get a trip covered in time. Just an idea...

Well Nev,
I told (BH)to his face I wouldn't fly struck Comair flying under any circumstances. I will expect more than a few will throw upgrade parties. I will not be attending, or flying anything that the ASA MEC or ALPA defines as struck work....
You?

There won't be a strike. That's my point.

And oh yea, if you wantta slow the company almost to a grinding stop; all pilots go and buy an old school pager. Use that number as your only contact and scheduling will implode because they have to wait for a call back. They will never get a trip covered in time. Just an idea...
You are all talk. Why don't you start the trend and buy a pager today? Leader or follower?

Latest resources

Back