Expressjet is hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B-J-J Fighter said:
I don't think I could be happy making RJ Cappy wages in the long run. I have bills and a family and I need the a little quicker upgrade so I can make a real paycheck. I worked a sales job while building my time and I know what a real paycheck looks like. I bet upgrade at XJT will resemble Eagle's in th not to distant future. Just my 2 cents.

I am sure you didnt intend your post to sound as condescending and self-rightous to all us chumps who arent making a "real" paycheck.

My post was not meant to sound condescending at all, far from it. I don't consider 7K or 8k a month a real paycheck. My family owns a few car dealerships in the metro ATL area. I made a real payceck for a few years while I built my time. If you want to make those kind of wages, knock yourself out. I will go back and work for my family and fly for fun. Bottom line is I love to fly airplanes for a living, BUT I want to make a "REAL" paycheck doing it.

Welll, since all of our parents don't own car dealerships in ATL, maybe we can come work for yours!?!?!?

I dont work for expressjet but i have allot of friends that do. I hope nothing but the best for all of you.

I FLY410, I can have you working as a salesman by Monday morning. Our sales people on the average make more than a RJ cappy. Which is quite sad, although they do work a lot of hours.

You can even wear your uniform tie, you can even tell people you were an "airline" pilot. Be sure to tell the detailer's how much money you make so they laugh at you as well. Tell the tech's how much you make so we can keep them working hard, that's where we make the most money in the dealership, Parts and Service. Most hard working techs make more than an RJ Cappy.

B-J-J Fighter said:
You can even wear your uniform tie, you can even tell people you were an "airline" pilot. Be sure to tell the detailer's how much money you make so they laugh at you as well. Tell the tech's how much you make so we can keep them working hard, that's where we make the most money in the dealership, Parts and Service. Most hard working techs make more than an RJ Cappy.

I'm considering this, for real. I'm taking auto tech classes at my local community college for fun on my days off. As an "RJ Cappy" I currently hold 15-18 days off a month and made just under $70K last year. You're saying I'll do the same or better at a dealership, that's awesome.

Btw, you said this is your second 121 job. Where did you work? Where do you work now?

Latest resources

Back