• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet (CRJ) assignments in class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, SkyWest flies all three, just with differences training. Once qualified on all three, you could conceivably fly all three the same day. No issues, and really not a big deal. Don't listen to the guys who would make it seem like it's impossible... Just memorize some new limitations.

I'm glad you guys are so proud of yourselves for flying 2 different aircraft "types".

I couldn't care less about the difficulty of flying the different types. I just don't want 700/900 guys to get VACATION....TRAINING....DH.....SICK PAY, at 50 seat rates.

I also don't want to sit 8 hours of RR reserve for 2 fleets. Can you imaging calling to get released with our retarded schedulers?? About DOUBLE the chance you will be extended.

And no... I don't fly the heavy.

I'm glad you guys are so proud of yourselves for flying 2 different aircraft "types".

I couldn't care less about the difficulty of flying the different types. I just don't want 700/900 guys to get VACATION....TRAINING....DH.....SICK PAY, at 50 seat rates.

I also don't want to sit 8 hours of RR reserve for 2 fleets. Can you imaging calling to get released with our retarded schedulers?? About DOUBLE the chance you will be extended.

And no... I don't fly the heavy.

That's a good point but it seems with the same longevity, Skywest pilots make higher W2s then XJT pilots.

But that maybe because of their higher percentage of 700/900s in their fleet(almost 50/50) and their much better bonus compensation.

On the brighter side of things, Charlie Tutt is extremely excited about the new tallent they've hired into scheduling. I'm not kidding...............

Talented at working pilots to the legal (or illegal) maximum until they fatigue out

Talented at working for $7.25/hour

Talented at thinking pilots make too much money and have too many days off

Talented at putting you on hold for an hour

Talented at forgetting to make deadhead reservations

Talented at waiting until you make the fifth phone call reminding them you're still sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for your authorizations

Talented at using 1.6x the number of reserves as they really need

I could go on and on

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back