• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet bumping ASA out of LAX with 10 ERJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:angryfire Well due to the fact that this company runs on "Inefficiency" I don't see any "Announcement" forthcoming anytime soon. Yeah....big surprise!:rolleyes: This is just a typical example of how ASSA doesn't give a SH!T about its employee's. Gee, i wonder why people are pissed....want to burn this place to the ground and take JA with them! This Place SUCKS!!!!

Question to the ASA guys in LAX... Is there customs in terminal five where you come in? How's the walk? Thanks...

Heard Express Jet also tried to poach some flying from Eagle for "at cost". AA declined. I guess they will do what it takes to get their foot in the door.

This dude "TRIP" is a certified XJT hater.....punk!!! Chip on the shoulder or something....?

Question to the ASA guys in LAX... Is there customs in terminal five where you come in? How's the walk? Thanks...

It's right there, up a set of stairs, down another and right on thru. When you exit you're right next to the hotel pickup, takes no time at all.

Yes, you just go up the escalator and follow the hallways. Really easy, one of the best custom experiences of my life!:bawling:

the at cost debate is BS. Maybe if it was 10 LRs, but it isnt its for 10 XRs. There is no way they would fly the XRs for delta at cost when we need those for the branded flying.

It would be a better deal to fly them "at cost" for DAL than to put them into the branded flying that will most likely operate at a loss. I would rather break even than lose money with an airplane. However, I doubt the deal is an at cost deal. It sounds like an FI rumor and I'll be XJT is making some money on the deal.

For those that think this may be rumors, here are interesting responses by Jerry Atkin, President, SkyWest, Inc. when asked about this on Monday and he says that 1) he has no comment on the XJET flying out of LAX and 2) doubts that XJET will get any flying out of SLC. So maybe XJET gets LAX flying and someone else gets some SLC stuff.

They cant opperate anything for anyone "at cost" if they did then we would have to do the same thing for CAL. Its in the contract. end of story.....

They cant opperate anything for anyone "at cost" if they did then we would have to do the same thing for CAL. Its in the contract. end of story.....

Not entirely true. We can operate up to 10 aircraft for a legacy carrier for whatever price we want, beyond that number of airframes if the price for block hour are less than the CAL CPA the most favored nation clause would come into effect. I would guess that XJT is NOT going to fly any XRJ aircraft at cost no matter whos paint we spray on it in Saltillo.

Latest resources

Back