• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet (ASA) MGMT managing by intimidation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as the bird strike goes- I hope PD didn't call BH with all that the man is going through right now..........[/QUOTE]

She did, but it was before Brad's tragedy.

Anyone that calls the top man in the company, skipping about a dozen steps in the chain of command - let alone the professional courtesy of discussing it with that person needs a blanket party! Seriously, who behaves like this????

Well....it looks like its time to make sure everything is written up to the letter of the FAR's lest you find yourself with several letters on file trying to interview.

If that's the way they wanna play, I say we do it.

Anyone that calls the top man in the company, skipping about a dozen steps in the chain of command - let alone the professional courtesy of discussing it with that person needs a blanket party! Seriously, who behaves like this????
I've heard of several people emailing him directly with pet peeves, usually involving something petty. And they're all FAs. :confused: For what it's worth, he does respond to them right away. Does that make him a concerned leader, or an enabler?

I have seen enough folks not care to do a post flight walk around at all that I think we have a serious issue with that. It is unacceptable because it affects ALL of us.

Your (or your FO's) 2 minute walk around is a good investment against the next crew's entire day being screwed up. Let alone all the pax that have their day screwed up.

As long as the weekly updates and eye on ops report good performance, these abuses won't change... Get it?

I don't really get it. Are you suggesting we slow down due to their becoming strict at enforcing the rules in our books?

I'm not trying to be a prick here, but isn't it alpa's job to address items the company is out of line on by representing us and persuading them to put in an mou on the problems?

It simply does not sound intelligent to me for us to collectively slow down in a time when our company's stock is at $6.36 and falling and we are losing money.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back