Expressjet (ASA) MGMT managing by intimidation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4 pilots have been terminated in 2012.

I can think of only one person that has been fired from here over the past year, and he was warned time, after time, after time, after time, after time, to quite harassing FFDO's. It's not like this sort of thing happens on a regular basis. We're making a mountain out of a mole hill here..........

I know of 2 sacked and neither fit this profile. One was a probie who had a bad case of anal glaucoma and the other got his job back. If You're eligible for ALPA representation, I think it would be very hard for the company to actually terminate you permanently. This is of course assuming you don't knowingly do something careless and wreckless. And even in that case you'd have a good shot of getting back on the line.

I know of 2 sacked and neither fit this profile. One was a probie who had a bad case of anal glaucoma and the other got his job back. If You're eligible for ALPA representation, I think it would be very hard for the company to actually terminate you permanently. This is of course assuming you don't knowingly do something careless and wreckless. And even in that case you'd have a good shot of getting back on the line.

Reckless

P.S. apparently 2 washed out of latest new hire class (CRJ side) after what was rumored to be 16 sims

4 pilots have been terminated in 2012.

Are any details of terminations published anywhere? I think it would be very instructive to the rest of the pilot group. A real threat of termination is a pretty good motivator to change group behavior on any given matter, and it seems that the real benefits of the firings are lost if no details are published.

^^^^^^^^
And was dumb enough to be "friends" with someone in the Chiefs office!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back