• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet announcement today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not sure I have too much faith in that ALPA study.

Keep in mind that even airline managements from many different airlines contract with ALPA E & FA for these sorts of studies, because no one has more experience and credibility than ALPA E & FA in this field. The study is reliable and accurate.

Keep in mind that even airline managements from many different airlines contract with ALPA E & FA for these sorts of studies, because no one has more experience and credibility than ALPA E & FA in this field. The study is reliable and accurate.

Oh there you are. So exactly how was holding the line at Gulfstream and Pinnacle?

Oh there you are. So exactly how was holding the line at Gulfstream and Pinnacle?

The pilots at GIA got an excellent contract for a 19-seat turboprop operator, and the pilots at PCL are holding strong on achieving a fair contract after continuing to fight for it for years. Any other questions?

The pilots at GIA got an excellent contract for a 19-seat turboprop operator, and the pilots at PCL are holding strong on achieving a fair contract after continuing to fight for it for years. Any other questions?
Hell...if I were paying for the job, I would expect a pretty kick arse contract, too.

Hell...if I were paying for the job, I would expect a pretty kick arse contract, too.

Lots of GIA pilots never gave GIA a dime for training, genius.

I hate admitting it...but I'm almost a fan of the new and improved PBR.
I know we have had our differences, thats because we have different jobs. PCL, is different, he is the very essence that defines the problems that PROFESSIONAL pilots are experiencing. PCL thought nothing of stepping to the front of the line via PFT, took a job at one of the krappiest airlines in existence(next to messa), then hired onto valuejet, a company who's body count rivals Aeroflot, and also employs as many scabs as another well known major airline. Notice a trend? He is so wrong, he ain't never been right! If you wanna start up with me, just tell me how to run my career or airplane.
PBR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back