• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MMMMM....a meatball sub sounds good, but I'd be worried about wearing it on my white shirt. A "meatball back-up shirt" would be a must for every trip.

A "meatball back-up shirt" would have been nice this 4-day. Guess what happened on the last day?

Anyone know if there is a phone number a pilot from another carrier can call to list for jumpseat or non-rev on Expressjet? Or perhaps to check loads if possible?

To jumpseat, just show up at the gate 1 hour prior. If you want to buy an ID90, you have to do that through your carrier's people. If you want to call ahead to see about loads, try 888-958-XJET. Tell them you are a pilot who is wanting to jumpseat. They won't give you specific numbers, rather, they'll say good, or not good. Even if it is not good, we still have the cockpit jumpseat and the Flight Attendant one if need be.

To jumpseat, just show up at the gate 1 hour prior. If you want to buy an ID90, you have to do that through your carrier's people. If you want to call ahead to see about loads, try 888-958-XJET. Tell them you are a pilot who is wanting to jumpseat. They won't give you specific numbers, rather, they'll say good, or not good. Even if it is not good, we still have the cockpit jumpseat and the Flight Attendant one if need be.

Thanks Master Shake! This is the info I was curious about. And I think you even answered a question I forgot to ask...I'm assuming you are CASS approved since you mentioned "we still have the cockpit jumpseat." Perhaps I'll see ya out on the line one day!

I'm always happy to offer up the jumpseat!!

I'm always happy to offer up the jumpseat!!

Fantastic! While we don't have a "cockpit" seat in the beech, as long as there's an empty seat in the back...I always do what I can to get guys on.

On a side note, I've had the "in-laws" on some of your flights in the past couple of weeks. They had nothing but great things to say about their flights. They really enjoyed the direct flights and service onboard! Well done guys! :beer:

Yeah about the FA jumpseat in the back, its for XJT/CAL pilots only...but of all the times I've flown when we have an XJT jumpseater and another pilot and a full boat, the XJT guys will usually take the FA jump so you can ride.

Yeah about the FA jumpseat in the back, its for XJT/CAL pilots only...but of all the times I've flown when we have an XJT jumpseater and another pilot and a full boat, the XJT guys will usually take the FA jump so you can ride.

That's the way to do it!

Glad to hear the operation is going well. Hope it continues.

I heard the upgrades are speeding up over there.. any truth to that?

That's the way to do it!

Glad to hear the operation is going well. Hope it continues.

I heard the upgrades are speeding up over there.. any truth to that?

Yes, upgrades are moving quickly. We are upgrading people as fast as possible to keep up with staffing.

Latest resources

Back